FIFA 09 BAP - PS3 - Les Noirs Utd

LNU.gif

*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*

Well for most of you PS3'ers on SM, you've heard it all before, so dawns the age of a new Fifa2009, Be A Pro Team, "Les Noirs Utd". No surprise as to our logo we'll be being France and are in it for the long haul. We're looking to take on some players to be part of the team. For those of you interested joining please make a post like this:

-PSN name

-3 positions you'd like to play, starting off with our 1st preference to 3rd: LM/ST/RM

-Nickname: Le .

The likely hood is not all of us are gonna be online at the same time, so this will allow people to know what position they're gonna play when certain people are on, and when others are not. So if you want to be a Fwd, but the position is taken, that doesn't mean you wont get to play there, because the person who plays Fwd, but not be online whenever the team is. Please though if you join, PLAY YOUR POSTION, not looking for ballhogs and people who are always trying to do stick skill tricks, and be goal hunters, and looking for people that will be AVAILABLE to play.

Les Noirs Utd Squad

(PSN Addy: nathtic) Nathan Kirby (Le William Wallace): RS - THIERRY HENRY

(PSN Addy: bgolden1231) Barry Golden (Le Ireeeesh): LS - KARIM BENZEMA

(PSN Addy: BM407) Chris (Le Noir) the original! : RM - FRANK RIBERY

(PSN Addy: mowgli_n17) Kylan (Le Petit): RCM - SAMIR NASRI

(PSN Addy: criticeyes) Kyle (Le Au Revoir): LCM - LASSANA DIARRA

LM - FLORENT MALOUDA

(PSN Addy: PhilippeNguyen/Philippe_Nguyen) Philippe (Le Légende ): RB - BACARY SAGNA

CB - PHILLIPE MEXES

CB - WILLIAM GALLAS

LB - PATRICE EVRA

GK - Manadanda/Lloris (we'll adopt Rafa's rotations policy) :rolleyes:

OTHER OPTIONS:

ST - NICOLAS ANELKA

ST - DRIJBL CISSE

RW - HATEM BEN ARFA

CM - YOANN GOURCUFF

CDM - JEREMIE TALOULALAN

LWB - GAEL CLICHY

LB - ERIC ABIDAL

Viva la France! :D

OUR RECORD - W:7 - L:0 - D:1

Re: FIFA 09 BAP - PS3 - Les Noirs Utd

I may or may not be able to join this. Should know by the end of the week so keep as position for me. :D

Ah the verdicts still out then on a PS3 yeah. ;)

Sure Liam' date=' just gimme 3 positions you'd like to play then m8, 1st choice to 3rd choice, and give yourself a nickname. :D You can add the PSN addy later, if ya get it. [/font']

LNU.gif

Les Noirs Utd off to Winning Ways!

:D

The newly formed, Les Noirs Utd took to pitch today, playing in 3 matches, one against there equal opponents, France :rolleyes: , and the other two matches against, Manchester United.

Lineup:

Chris (Le Noir) - RM: RIBERY

Kyle (Le Au Revoir) - RS: HENRY

Kylan (Le Petit) - ANY

GAME 1: France_Flag_Square_Icon_Copyright___2006_Titan_Icons.jpg 3 - 0 Man%20Utd%20Logo.jpg

GAME 2: France_Flag_Square_Icon_Copyright___2006_Titan_Icons.jpg 2 - 0 France_Flag_Orb_Icon_Copyright___2006_Titan_Icons.jpg

*The opposing team quit after we scored 2 goals in under 30mins* :rolleyes:

GAME 3: France_Flag_Square_Icon_Copyright___2006_Titan_Icons.jpg 1 - 0 Man%20Utd%20Logo.jpg

OUR RECORD - W:3 - L:0 - D:0

kk mate ill add you tongiht pal (Y) you got any other games

mate wats ure addy (psn) ill add you as nothing coming through

Hmmm that's weird. :confused: Sure you can add me then m8' date=' PSN name: mowgli_N17

We're most likely done playing for today, but we'll defo play some matches tomorrow. I'll PM you if i see you on the PS3, to let you know. :)[/size']

Haven't played FIFA for a while... Is it possible to be goalie? :confused: If so' date=' I'll take RB.

Name: PhilippeNguyen or Philippe_Nguyen, I can't remember :(

Position: Gk/RB

Nickname: Le Légende[/quote']

Haha, nah m8, cant be the GK, but RB, sure, also we have midfield spots open, just depends who's on at the time when we play, so if you dont want to play RB, can fill in another position, but sure you can join. :) Would help if you could find your PSN name out though m8, so could send the team invite to you.