LB who will rise 90+

bojan3

Re: LB who will rise 90+

LB who will rise 90+.

Here's a few potentially 90-rated left-backs with my opinion on each:

Davide SANTON - could well take over from Zanetti once the captain hangs up his boots' date=' but isn't quite the finished article just yet.

[b']Aly CISSOKHO[/b] - brilliant young player, but wait a few days to see if the Milan transfer goes through unless your set-up is a competitive one (i.e. unless someone else will nick him first).

Luis Kasmirke FILIPE - has had a great season for Deportivo that reportedly has clubs such as Juventus and Barcelona sniffing around; will reach 90 if he makes it two great seasons in a row.

Paolo DE CEGLIE - young Juventus second choice left-back who closed out the season due to Molinaro's long-term injury. Talented player who can also play further up the pitch as a wing-back or left-mid, but future currently hangs in the balance along with Criscito and Molinaro with Juventus reportedly in the market for a new left-back (linked with Grosso, Dossena, Filipe, Abidal)

Domenico CRISCITO - future in the balance atm as Genoa look to make his loan move from Juventus permanent. Whether he's at Juventus, Genoa or another club next season he still has a bright future ahead of him and should hit 90 by the end of the next season if he repeats this season's performances with Genoa.

Taye TAIWO - best short-term bet as he could well reach 90 in the next French rating changes after a decent season with 2nd place finishing Marseille (imo 60/40 on), but can't see him ever reaching 91 for the foreseeable future.

Georgi SCHENNIKOV - low down on the list because he should only reach around 86 next rating changes, but could well be in the Russian squad and rated 90 within 2/3 seasons. Obviously worth buying as back-up anyway since he's currently rated 74.

Christian MOLINARO - I had this player before the last Italian rating changes convinced his stats were good enought for a +1 rise, then all of a sudden Soccer Manager DO take ability into account not just stats. If this remains the case Molinaro will never reach 90, plus of course he's currently injured.

BRAAFHEID is another player worth a look at since he has just signed for Bayern Munich (though he'll probs just be used as back-up for now). 3 CB/LBs that might be worth looking at are BOCCHETTI, COMPPER and SAKHO, of which I'd buy the latter of these, 19 year-old club captain Sakho, for the future anyway even if he doesn't get into your first team now.

Thanks for reading and I hope I've helped.

Re: LB who will rise 90+

could anyone name a good young 90+ Right back too' date=' ive currently got Miquel but cant see him ever going back above 91.

Cheers[/quote']

I take it you mean one that will one day reach 92? I'm short on ideas here - your best bet might be to buy one of Santon, Motta, Beck and Castro (imo in that order) and hope the one you buy makes it as their country's first choice RB in the not too distant future. The first three should slowly increase to 90 over the next few rating changes anyway due to greater consistency, though for now these would only be back-up since they are currently rated lower than Miguel who you should keep as your first choice RB (or possibly swap him for Arbeloa, Grygera or a higher rated player).