Should I swap Eduardo for Bojan

bertthefirst

Re: Should I swap Eduardo for Bojan

I would definitely say go for it!

Bojan is a player whose ratings should rise. Since you're looking at a back up, you should go for players who could improve in the future. He has more potential considering his age and exposure at Barcelona.

I wouldn't being honest..

Whilst Eduardo will maybe get back into his old form in the new season with no injuries bugging him and a full pre-season under his belt, Bojan has done nothing to warrant a rise last season than other loads of cameo appearances, expected more from him but unfortunately they had the change in manager!

So keep Eduardo is what I would do :)

Yes I think both of them have tremendous potential, I do wonder about Bojan, I watched him last night and he did look ok, although he was taken off, also I wonder how much his cameo apperances have been because Barca simply could based on their lead in games..... When Ive watched Eduardo (when he's been fit) however, he has looked to be real class.....

When I say swap, I would have to add cash for Bojan.

The other option is Maicon and Carrico have just come to the end of their TB... I can offer them both plus about 3m.... I bought them both for 2.8 combined.

The other option is Maicon and Carrico have just come to the end of their TB... I can offer them both plus about 3m.... I bought them both for 2.8 combined.

STOP IMMEDIATELY! Offering both Maicon and Carriço would be a deadly mistake. I rate them both very highly. Maicon has just moved to Porto, and Carriço is a future NT international up with Miguel Victor. Don´t include these two in the deal.

People forget Bojan is still only 18.

I wouldn't being honest..

Whilst Eduardo will maybe get back into his old form in the new season with no injuries bugging him and a full pre-season under his belt' date=' Bojan has done nothing to warrant a rise last season than other loads of cameo appearances, expected more from him but unfortunately they had the change in manager!

So keep Eduardo is what I would do :)[/quote']

Should I swap Eduardo for Bojan?

Whoever it is will be for back up' date=' I have Messi and Pato up front[/quote']

Keep Eduardo 4 sure, with his return from injury & the uncertinty up front at arsenal he will play most games this season, no question about that . HE IS TOP CLASS, always shows great composure in front of goal, never panicks under pressure = goals goals goals, he's bound to rise next time round.

Abebyour is leaving along with Van the man, RETAIN HIS SERVICES!

STOP IMMEDIATELY! Offering both Maicon and Carriço would be a deadly mistake. I rate them both very highly. Maicon has just moved to Porto' date=' and Carriço is a future NT international up with Miguel Victor. Don´t include these two in the deal.[/quote']

Cheers mate, If I'm honest I had decided to use the Carrico/Maicon option, I had put the deal through...... After reading your very strong comment regarding this option I have decided to cancel the deal........

I did forget that I have luca toni also,,

In terms of forwards i have

Pato 92

Messi 98

Luca Toni 94

Eduardo 89

Vela 87

Robben 93

MACHEDA 80

XISCO NADAL 80 (prob sell now risen)

BOLIVIA 80 (prob sell now risen)

LOJERO 82 (prob sell now risen)

Baba 85 (prob sell now risen)

Its a bit of a boring(private) set up but im assured he will open it up to the public. The only good thing about it is that ive been able to buy all of the big risers and make loads of money to take some of the best players.... From that point of view I love this team ive been able to create.

I just wanted bojan to be greedy, in case he does soar.

Perhaps the question now should be if I need him?? :confused:

Cheers mate' date=' If I'm honest I had decided to use the Carrico/Maicon option, I had put the deal through...... After reading your very strong comment regarding this option I have decided to cancel the deal........

I did forget that I have luca toni also,,

In terms of forwards i have

Pato 92

Messi 98

Luca Toni 94

Eduardo 89

Vela 87

Robben 93

MACHEDA 80

XISCO NADAL 80 (prob sell now risen)

BOLIVIA 80 (prob sell now risen)

LOJERO 82 (prob sell now risen)

Baba 85 (prob sell now risen)

Its a bit of a boring(private) set up but im assured he will open it up to the public. The only good thing about it is that ive been able to buy all of the big risers and make loads of money to take some of the best players.... From that point of view I love this team ive been able to create.

I just wanted bojan to be greedy, in case he does soar.

Perhaps the question now should be if I need him?? :confused:[/quote']

Well, considering I have knowledge on Portuguese football, I can help you some more and I highly advise you to sell Baba. He was fortunate to have his rating reviewed when he was in his best form, because shortly after his rise he stopped playing and stopped scoring. Sell him, or use P/E, becuase I can see his rating either stagnate or dropping.