El Hamdaoui or Hulk?

Paladin

Hi everyone.

I currently have 2 strikers playing for my 2nd team. El Hamdaoui and Hulk.

Now I need to use one of them as P/E to get a much better player. But I can't decide which one to go.

To be clear, I won't keep any of them for long term purpose. Although Hulk is definitely a good prospect. For me, few players are for the future. The best way to bring up a small club is not to stick to some "prospects" and wait for their rises, but to buy and sell players once their TB is over/immediately after their rise.

So I just want to know for short term, which one of these two will be a better money maker/riser. And how much will El Hamdaoui rise to in next Dutch rating changes. I know he had not been scoring a lot in the second half of the season, but can he still get a rise?

I will appreciate your help.

Re: El Hamdaoui or Hulk?

Hi everyone.

I currently have 2 strikers playing for my 2nd team. El Hamdaoui and Hulk.

Now I need to use one of them as P/E to get a much better player. But I can't decide which one to go.

To be clear' date=' I won't keep any of them for long term purpose. Although Hulk is definitely a good prospect. For me, few players are for the future. The best way to bring up a small club is not to stick to some "prospects" and wait for their rises, but to buy and sell players once their TB is over/immediately after their rise.

So I just want to know for short term, which one of these two will be a better money maker/riser. And how much will El Hamdaoui rise to in next Dutch rating changes. I know he had not been scoring a lot in the second half of the season, but can he still get a rise?

I will appreciate your help.[/quote']

I'll sell El Hamdoui. With Louis Van Gaal and probably Moussa Dembele leave AZ next season,i doubt El Hamdoui will score goal as much as last season. To be honest, Van Gaal is coach who can motivate players and he success to make Hamdoui show his finishing skill. Dembele is creator for AZ attack and if he leave, it'll decrease AZ Strength

I'll sell El Hamdoui. With Louis Van Gaal and probably Moussa Dembele leave AZ next season' date='i doubt El Hamdoui will score goal as much as last season. To be honest, Van Gaal is coach who can motivate players and he success to make Hamdoui show his finishing skill. Dembele is creator for AZ attack and if he leave, it'll decrease AZ Strength[/quote']

Thanks Gozgoz

But with he winning the golden shoe last season, will he still get a small rise of +1 based on his performance last season?

The next Dutch rating change should be before the new season starts. So whether or not he will score as much as he used to will not be considered IMO.

I'll sell El Hamdoui. With Louis Van Gaal and probably Moussa Dembele leave AZ next season' date='i doubt El Hamdoui will score goal as much as last season. To be honest, Van Gaal is coach who can motivate players and he success to make Hamdoui show his finishing skill. Dembele is creator for AZ attack and if he leave, it'll decrease AZ Strength[/quote']

I agree with Gozgoz here. Dembele is AZ's best player and although he was injured for a good part of last season when someone as good as him leaves your team to move onto bigger and better things it can really disrupt the team chemistry. Add that to the fact that their manager is leaving as well then I doubt you'll get as much from the players that are left at AZ for next season as you did this season. Also Hulk in my view is a better player, playing regularly and scoring regularly for a better team. So I'd keep Hulk.

Thanks Gozgoz

But with he winning the golden shoe last season' date=' will he still get a small rise of +1 based on his performance last season?

The next Dutch rating change should be before the new season starts. So whether or not he will score as much as he used to will not be considered IMO.[/quote']

Hulk will probably rise next time also and he has much more potential to rise further than El Hamdaoui.

I agree with Gozgoz here. Dembele is AZ's best player and although he was injured for a good part of last season when someone as good as him leaves your team to move onto bigger and better things it can really disrupt the team chemistry. Add that to the fact that their manager is leaving as well then I doubt you'll get as much from the players that are left at AZ for next season as you did this season. Also Hulk in my view is a better player' date=' playing regularly and scoring regularly for a better team. So I'd keep Hulk.[/quote']
Hulk will probably rise next time also and he has much more potential to rise further than El Hamdaoui.

Thanks for the reply.

I definitely know Hulk is a better player.

But as I said, I won't keep any of these players for a long time even if Hulk is confirmed to rise next time around. I have other better risers than them and I'm using one of them to get a more immediate riser.

I'm just wondering whether El Hamdaoui can get a rise from his performance in the 08/09 season before the new season starts. The Dutch rating changes should be at least 2 months before the Portuguese rating changes. So if El Hamdaoui can rise sooner than Hulk, there's no point for me to keep Hulk when I can get a more immediate riser (Russian) by using him as P/E.