Who is the better winger(RM and LM)??

red menace

Re: Who is the better winger(RM and LM)??

Capel

Nasri

Navas

Zhirkov

I want to sell one of these wingers(zhirkov and nasri are LM)

Who should i sell and why?

Advice is sorely needed:)

If you want some cash sell Nasri, this will mean you will lose a good player but you will have money to spend on better players. Personally i'd do it because i like lots of cash in my bank for new players.

Don't sell Capel he is young and talented, Zhirkov or Nasri for me should be sold because you will get good money and will be able to buy new good players.

Hope this helps.

If you want some cash sell Nasri' date=' this will mean you will lose a good player but you will have money to spend on better players.

Personally i'd do it because i like lots of cash in my bank for new players.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

thanks

BTW, do you think any one of them will rise in the next rating changes?

Any other opinions?

i've just made a bid for lahm which consists of clichy+zhirkov but the manager wants clichy+pique' date=' anyone thinks i shld accept it?

confused...[/quote']

If I were you, I wouldn't do it.

Why do your want to sign Lahm when you already have Clichy? Clichy is already good enough.

zhirkov has a good chance of moving to chelsea because he was on guus's list that he made when he left if he goes he will replace joe cole until he returns and the move RM so he may go to 93 nasri is only 21 and at a better club than capel or navas capel only just missed out on a rise navas got the rise because his team did so well navas is being scouted by big clubs and could do well so i would sell capel but dont buy lahm he is a dead end player

hope i helped

i wouldnt say get rid of nasri, he's the most talented player out of the ones you mentioned. also, capel wont rise soon. he's not getting into the first team at sevilla. hang onto him though, he'll be great. if i were you id get rid of zhirkov. try and swap him for mata.

If I were you' date=' I wouldn't do it.

Why do your want to sign Lahm when you already have Clichy? Clichy is already good enough.[/quote']

Is Clichy really good? He rarely plays well and committed lots of defensive blunder.

Btw, lahm's the first choice left/right back for germany whereas clichy's playing third fiddle behind abidal and evra for france:rolleyes:

zhirkov has a good chance of moving to chelsea because he was on guus's list that he made when he left if he goes he will replace joe cole until he returns and the move RM so he may go to 93 nasri is only 21 and at a better club than capel or navas capel only just missed out on a rise navas got the rise because his team did so well navas is being scouted by big clubs and could do well so i would sell capel but dont buy lahm he is a dead end player

hope i helped

sevilla's third in La Liga while Arsenal's fourth, how could you say that nasri is in a better club than capel and navas?