UTD confirm Tevez departure

up gunners

Re: UTD confirm Tevez departure

Personally I could'nt care less that Ronaldo is leaving. Sure, he's a great player, but he is so big headed and selfish... the likes of Kuyt and Van Persie are, in my opinion, much more complete players..

Tevez's departure, however, is dissapointing to say the least. I am absolutely gutted! He is what you call a team player. Personally though I don't blame him. He wants to leave, his decision; he should have been payed on a more regular basis.. but he was replaced by the likes of Berbatov, who isn't worth 2 pennies.

Farewell, Tevez, good luck for the future!

I emphasise the word BETTER

Drogba

Thierry Henry

James Beattie

to name a few..

Sorry Stevie but i would prefer Tevez over any of the players named above.... and Beattie better than Tevez??? We are in a bit of a soup now that we have lost Tevez and Ronaldo. As stated above they really will be very hard to replace. I hear that we might launch a bids for Benzema as well as Ribery. Ribery will be very tough to get as Bayern consider him more valuable than Kaka etc. etc, :rolleyes: But Benzema actually quite a possibility. I also read somewhere that we are about to launch an 18 million pound bid for Valencia :confused:........

Personally I could'nt care less that Ronaldo is leaving. Sure' date=' he's a great player, but he is so big headed and selfish... the likes of Kuyt and Van Persie are, in my opinion, much more complete players..

[/quote']

One of the strangest comments I've ever read.

Ronaldo is strong, quick, runs at players, is a great finisher and can win a game single handedly. Who cares if he's big headed, I would be in his shoes :o

RVP & Kuyt - very good players. Ronaldo - one of the top 3 in the world.

United are going to miss him. Some of the rubbish United fans are coming out with to try and convince themselves otherwise is hilarious B)