NEW GAMEWORLD - simple idea

Jon

I will soon be renewing my gold membership, and have thought about getting a standard game world but I thought I might do something different and create a competitive lively game world.

My idea is simple - plenty of teams but no big clubs, the game world will feature teams from all over the world.

There will be no teams from the Premiership, or even good clubs from the championship, no world giants that can dominate, just a selection of teams from the world of football, in an even setup.

The teams in the game world will tend to be from divisions 3 & 4 in there native countries, there will be teams from Qatar, Saudi, America, you name it.

NO BIG CLUBS

I've created this thread just to gage the interest and see if anyone has some team they'd like to manage that fits the idea of the gameworld.

The idea of this gameworld is to have a very competitive, fun, interesting game world that will have a lively section on the forum.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NEW GAMEWORLD - simple idea

I will soon be renewing my gold membership' date=' and have thought about getting a standard game world but I thought I might do something different and create a competitive lively game world.

My idea is simple - plenty of teams but no big clubs, the game world will feature teams from all over the world.

There will be no teams from the Premiership, or even good clubs from the championship, no world giants that can dominate, just a selection of teams from the world of football, in an even setup.

The teams in the game world will tend to be from divisions 3 & 4 in there native countries, there will be teams from Qatar, Saudi, America, you name it.

NO BIG CLUBS

I've created this thread just to gage the interest and see if anyone has some team they'd like to manage that fits the idea of the gameworld.

The idea of this gameworld is to have a very competitive, fun, interesting game world that will have a lively section on the forum.[/quote']

If possible wud u put MES from Iran within it and id love to manage them as a challange :)

they only have 5 players btu i reckon they can still be added :)

If possible wud u put MES from Iran within it and id love to manage them as a challange :)

they only have 5 players btu i reckon they can still be added :)

Yea I can definetly try and put them in mate

Hi mate,

I am interested, but this is what I suggest:

- All teams should have more or less the same stadium

- All teams should have more or less the same starting budget

- The total value of the players in the teams should be more or less equal

What do u think ?

Hi mate' date='

I am interested, but this is what I suggest:

- All teams should have more or less the same stadium

- All teams should have more or less the same starting budget

- The total value of the players in the teams should be more or less equal

What do u think ?[/quote']

I did think about this, but thought it would just be a better idea to have a diverse range of clubs from different parts of the world. Just not including clubs which will have a clear and great advantage.

I'd definately like a shot at that - currently playing as Queen of The South (The Only Team In The Bible) and Rochdale in a couple of worlds.

Any lower league English team would be fine for me - Grimsby if I have a choice. :D

You can have Grimsby

why don't you get some spanish b teams in the setup aswell like Real Madrid Castilla and Sevilla Atletico. If you add both of these I'd be interested in taking up Real Madrid Castilla

I wont be having teams like that in just because of them being reserve sides to big clubs

Archived