Sign in to follow this  
Jon

NEW GAMEWORLD - simple idea

Re: NEW GAMEWORLD - simple idea

Yea coventry will be fine[/quote

are flamengo and dortmund too big??]

Yea, Coventry is basically as big a club/name that will be allowed in this game world.

Hmm is Boca Juniors a possibility? What are some clubs that are available in this league

yea they are way to big, this league is for clubs that tend to be unheard of or play in low divisions in their native countries.

Not too sure on your restrictions for managers but if allowed i would love to be in such a set up. Either English club Southend Utd but as there are alot of british already other great choices would be 1860 Munich from bundesliga .2 or further afield Columbus Crew for the US and YOKOHAMA FC from the J League 2.

Ian

(My rep is only 55 but i am with the origional teams i began with and have never quit on a team. Was only introduced this spring to SM)

Not too sure on your restrictions for managers but if allowed i would love to be in such a set up. Either English club Southend Utd but as there are alot of british already other great choices would be 1860 Munich from bundesliga .2 or further afield Columbus Crew for the US and YOKOHAMA FC from the J League 2.

Ian

(My rep is only 55 but i am with the origional teams i began with and have never quit on a team. Was only introduced this spring to SM)

yes you can join mate, and take either Southend, Columbus or Yokohama