Eto + Modric + 17 million for Torres?

This is my team

GK

Cech, Valdes

Def

Slyvinho, Roberto Carlos, Eric Abidal, Patrice Evra, Dani Alves, Zambrotta, Marquez, Vidic, Puyol, Panucci

Mid

Poulsen, Xavi, Fabregas, Modric, Nasri, Simao, Van Der Vaart, Deco, Viera, Yaya Toure

Striker/AM

Eto, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Del Piero, Pavlychenko

I want torres, but the liverpool manager wants modric + eto + 17 million (all the money i have with this odd new money system)

....should I do it?

Re: Eto + Modric + 17 million for Torres?

This is my team

GK

Cech' date=' Valdes

Def

Slyvinho, Roberto Carlos, Eric Abidal, Patrice Evra, Dani Alves, Zambrotta, Marquez, Vidic, Puyol, Panucci

Mid

Poulsen, Xavi, Fabregas, Modric, Nasri, Simao, Van Der Vaart, Deco, Viera, Yaya Toure

Striker/AM

I want torres, but the liverpool manager wants modric + eto + 17 million (all the money i have with this odd new money system)

....should I do it?[/quote']

I think you should do it, Eto`o I think past his best and Modric will not increase further, my opinion is go for the deal...

Guest Football8

It's a tough one, but I'd say Torres is better and I'd go for it. You have good replacements for when Modric leaves and maybe sell one player for cash ?

i would not do it because eto had a great season and just missed a rise of 1 if he repeats the season agin he will be a 97 modric may not rise but spurs have put in a 36mil bid for robben huntelaar and heinze if they get these players theyu could be a much better team and modric could rise

ermmmmmm this is really hard decision......

i would do it as i think torres is the better player although it depends :/

what else coudl you do with that 17 million you have ?

if nothing go for the deal

if you could buy somebody else to imrpove your team don't do it

i am very sorry i couldn't help more but this is one of the hardest deals i have tried to help with and can't really make a decision sorry :(

After doing this I'm going to sign Iniesta for Henry and Van Der Vaart, before signing Kaka for Valdes and Nasri, plus a little bit of money that I will gain from selling a couple of players. Im also guaranteed to sign those two players, and I never ever play Modric, I'm thinking of changing my formation to adjust to these signings, maybe going to a 4-3-3....can Iniesta play in central midfield on SM?

This is my team

GK

Cech' date=' Valdes

Def

Mid

Striker/AM

I'll do the deal. You already have good backups for midfield and attack,so get Torres

This is my team

GK

Cech' date=' Valdes

Def

Mid

Striker/AM

No way would I be doing that deal !

I'd be offering Modric and Pav or Modric and Henry but I would never let go of Eto'o. You should be looking to offload Henry, Dep Piero and Pav before letting Eto'o go.

In terms of the midfielers, in no order I'd get shot of Poulsen, Viera, Modric, Deco and VdV. That fact that you already have Eto'o Ron and Messi means you don't NEED Torres but he is always a great addition.

You should look to see who you play least and then work your way from there as to who is not required and who is. That will give you a fair reflection of who you can then offer out in a part ex deal.

So no I wouldn't let Eto'o go in that deal.