• CRISCITO
    • FILIPE

Re: which LB to sing?

MOLINARO' date=' Cristian

TAIWO, Taye

CRISCITO, Domenico

FILIPE, Luís

All of them are 89?![/quote']

cristico for long term but tbh i think molinaro' date=' cristico , taiwo then filipe although none are star buys tbh :P

who else is available ?[/quote']

nobody 90+. so i am looking for some one that will rise 90+! only kleber from santos and pranjic from heerenveen

I'm guessing Santon, Cissokho and the like aren't available in your set-up then. Right now I'd sign Taiwo, if for some reason he doesn't go up in the French Rating Changes swap him for Criscito who I think has a better long-term future anyway (just imo). Apparently Filipe had a good season just gone so still keep him in mind, but he might not reach 90 until the end of next season and only if he is still playing well. If someone who actually watches Spanish football came on this thread that would help. In conclusion, right now my vote goes to Taiwo.

I'm guessing Santon' date=' Cissokho and the like aren't available in your set-up then. Right now I'd sign Taiwo, if for some reason he doesn't go up in the French Rating Changes swap him for Criscito who I think has a better long-term future anyway (just imo). Apparently Filipe had a good season just gone so still keep him in mind, but he might not reach 90 until the end of next season and only if he is still playing well. If someone who actually watches Spanish football came on this thread that would help. In conclusion, right now my vote goes to Taiwo.[/quote']

i have cissokho and santon! but i dont know if they will rise next time to 90!

i have cissokho and santon! but i dont know if they will rise next time to 90!

Ah, no need to worry then you're sorted! Since it's a short-term measure you might as well just buy Kleber (90), he'd be cheaper as well because he's 29, and I don't think he'll drop anytime soon since he's currently in the Brazil Squad. You can always part-exchange him and a bit of cash before the Spanish Rating changes for Filipe if it's apparent that he's gonna rise, and if not you have upto April 1 next year to sell or part-exchange him without losing any money (price decreases on their bday). Santon and Cissokho won't go to 90 next rating changes, more like 86-88-90 or 86-88-89-90, but they are both better players than all of Molinaro, Filipe, Criscito and Taiwo in the long-run (again imo). Yes Taiwo will go 90 in the next rating changes, but in my opinion he will stay there! Whereas 2 or 3 years and Santon and Cissokho could easily both be 92.