Best kit in the world

orientlen

Re: Best kit in the world

There are many brilliant looking kits in the world currently and I am interesting in your opinion in the kits you think are the best. They can be any team in the world's kit. Any division you feel is the best' date=' express your opinion

[center']away_kit_revealed.jpgLiverpool Away

[/center]

if I could i would spit on that shirt!!!lol ;) Im liking the new Bayern and Chelsea kit.

Guest Football8

Real Madrid 09-10 kit, looks like I'll have to buy the new shirt even though the only new feature is the yellow lines and the old crest.

real-madrid-shirt-2009-2010.jpg

Real Madrid 09-10 kit' date=' looks like I'll have to buy the new shirt even though the only new feature is the yellow lines and the old crest.

[img']http://www.footy-boots.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/real-madrid-shirt-2009-2010.jpg[/img]

Looks like I could make it out of toilet paper tbh.

The Russian away kit looks great, and I actually kinda like the Newcastle away one!

Guest Football8

Looks like I could make it out of toilet paper tbh.

The Russian away kit looks great' date=' and I actually kinda like the Newcastle away one![/quote']

Hate to say, but the white could be toilet paper and the yellow strip could be the poo lol. :P:rolleyes: