How to report racial abuse on newspaper?

TomEckersley

Re: How to report racial abuse on newspaper?

How do I report racial abuse made on the newspaper? I know you can report racial abuse on private messages' date=' but there is no place to report this!! I have tried emailing [email']support@soccermanager.com[/email] with no reply! Does anyone know how to report this?

You have to send a support ticket.

Go to; Home > Support > Cheating/Abuse. Then at the bottom of the page will be an option "What do I do if I recieve abuse". Click that and then you will be asked to give details.

You could also report this directly from the article in question. Open the article and you should see below the article in blue writing 'Report to the SMFA' - click on this and follow instructions and I'm sure SM will take action if deemed necessary. I'm assuming you first reported this over the weekend, which may explain the delay in response/action but you should hopefully get a response soon enough now it's a weekday :)

• 2 weeks later...

One of the more abusive managers in my setup has sworn at and abused two managers in the newspaper today. Having noticed it now, I've reported it by clicking on the link as Smartdoc suggested, but my fear is that SM may not take any action because the offending words are in a language other than English. :o Is there anything I can do to highlight the gravity of the situation to SM?

One of the more abusive managers in my setup has sworn at and abused two managers in the newspaper today. Having noticed it now' date=' I've reported it by clicking on the link as Smartdoc suggested, but my fear is that SM may not take any action because the offending words are in a language other than English. :o Is there anything I can do to highlight the gravity of the situation to SM?[/quote']

The best thing in this case would be to probably translate the words for them and possibly add a link if possible to a translator. Might be difficult if it's one of the asian languages (which I'm guessing you are hinting at here :o) but I'm sure they will find a way of finding out the exact meaning (I'd certainly hope they would) and then taking the correct remedial action :)

One of the more abusive managers in my setup has sworn at and abused two managers in the newspaper today. Having noticed it now' date=' I've reported it by clicking on the link as Smartdoc suggested, but my fear is that SM may not take any action because the offending words are in a language other than English. :o Is there anything I can do to highlight the gravity of the situation to SM?[/quote']

You can be assured as long as you report it SM will take a look ,it dosnt matter what language it is in they will be able to decipher whats said ,they will take action depending on how they see it .:)

The best thing in this case would be to probably translate the words for them and possibly add a link if possible to a translator. Might be difficult if it's one of the asian languages (which I'm guessing you are hinting at here :o) but I'm sure they will find a way of finding out the exact meaning (I'd certainly hope they would) and then taking the correct remedial action :)

Good shot. Indeed, that is the case. It's not racial abuse, mind you, but certainly a lot of name-calling and swearing is present. :mad:

The guy had abused a few others via PM, including me, in the past, and we'd responded by blocking him. But his latest stunt is just waaaayyyy over the top. :rolleyes:

You can be assured as long as you report it SM will take a look ' date='it dosnt matter what language it is in they will be able to decipher whats said ,they will take action depending on how they see it .:)[/quote']

Will they take action even if all the abusive words are in English script, if you get what I mean? :confused: