i have seen vagner love play for his coutry and for club but only in europe against aston villa i thought his pace strength and tactical awearness were top class the sign of a quality player and seeing as though i dont watch the russian league at all and now that the russian changes are comming around i was wondering has he done enough for his club to warrent a rise or if his performances were poor and lacking quality and liable to get him a drop

Re: Vanger Love

it is necessary as hes asking whether he will drop or rise

i apologise :|

i did not read it properly and it was my mistake very sorry and stupid of me to do that !

i think he can't get above 92 until he moves club and even then 93 with the likes of RVP and adebayor there he would struggle but it is possible.

i think a move to europe would be needed or make it much easier to get the 93 however, as is the case with zhirkov and other players like that :)

again sorry for my previous post

i think a move to europe would be needed or make it much easier to get the 93 however' date=' as is the case with zhirkov and other players like that :)

[/quote']

Russia is in Europe too you know :P But I know what you're getting at. He needs a transfer to Spain, Italy or England.

I Think he could be another JO' date=' who moves to a bigger league and fails.

I Honestly don't think much of the lad to be honest he needs to prove him self on a bigger stage before I take notice of his talent.[/quote']

I've seen him play alot of time, against Aston villa he was immense, he ran the show, pace, great finisher. Only a matter of time beofre hte big boys get him.

I Honestly don't think much of the lad to be honest he needs to prove him self on a bigger stage before I take notice of his talent.[/quote']

UEFA Cup top scorer this season (08/09). 11 goals in 10 games.

Champions League 07/08. 3 goals in 3 games.

5 international goals to his name and 25 caps (for Brazil).

He's got about 12 club/international honours to his name and 4 individual honours. Even though he is yet to play in the 'big 3' leagues, I think it's fair to say he has proved himself on some big stages.

UEFA Cup top scorer this season (08/09). 11 goals in 10 games.

Champions League 07/08. 3 goals in 3 games.

5 international goals to his name and 25 caps (for Brazil).

He's got about 12 club/international honours to his name and 4 individual honours. Even though he is yet to play in the 'big 3' leagues' date=' I think it's fair to say he has proved himself on some big stages.[/quote']

Didn't JO have the same sort of record?

I'm not saying he isn't talented I just think he needs to prove it in a bigger league.:P

Didn't JO have the same sort of record?

I'm not saying he isn't talented I just think he needs to prove it in a bigger league.:P

Jo was proven in the RPL, but never in Europe or for international. With regard to Jo, I still think in a season or two he will be world class. 8 goals and 5 assists in his first year in England may not look great, but there are players that have started off worse than that and turned out great. He's still only 22 and has plenty of time to find the form he had at CSKA.

I agree, it's about time Vagner moves to England, Spain or Italy and there is no doubt in my mind he'll be a big success wherever he goes.

Well he did do quite well against Aston Villa who are a Premier League team so I don't think after seeing that game that he will be another Jo. Plus if Adebayor goes than Vagner Love would be a pretty decent replacement.

people are forgetting that jo did badly because he was at man city not everton and only there on loan for a short time / not long enough to adapt to EPL.....

i think he played very well when i watched him and really did help everton out so i do not consider his season a flop tbh due to his late form i think he is a good player :)