Who will Barca sign this summer?

Obviously we arent going to go to the disgusting, and idiotic, sums that Perez and Madrid have gone to....but what do we think? There are going to be signings this summer, who do you think we will sign?

Personally I'd love to see Torres (I feel that he's the only replacement for Eto) or Ronaldinho (=[ Because I miss him, and Guardiola maybe could motivate him back?)....

Guest Football8

Re: Who will Barca sign this summer?

Torres lol, he's never moving. Anyway I think Barca should sign Zhirkov for LB, they've been linked with him and also sign a striker as Henry is getting old and Eto'o maybe leaving, Robinho would be a good addition, he's also recently been linked.

This may give a hint as into whom Barca may sign. ;)

BARCELONA after KEIRRISON!

This is a translation off of Palmerias' official club website:

Barcelona officially proposed by the attacker Keirrison

Agency Palmeiras

26/06/09 - 15h54

This Friday (26) in the morning, FC Barcelona, Spain, official with the Society Sports Palmeiras a proposal to purchase the attacker Keirrison.

Although so far the negotiations have not been achieved, the athlete will not be related to the departure from this Sunday (28), against the Saints, in the Lecture Italy, and follow out of time until the situation is defined.

This may give a hint as into whom Barca may sign. ;)

BARCELONA after KEIRRISON!

This is a translation off of Palmerias' official club website:

Barcelona officially proposed by the attacker Keirrison

Agency Palmeiras

26/06/09 - 15h54

This Friday (26) in the morning' date=' FC Barcelona, Spain, official with the Society Sports Palmeiras a proposal to purchase the attacker Keirrison.

Although so far the negotiations have not been achieved, the athlete will not be related to the departure from this Sunday (28), against [b']the Saints[/b], in the Lecture Italy, and follow out of time until the situation is defined.

Santos. Palestra Italia.

Something can't be translating. But yeah, Keirrison won't play Sunday because of a possible transfer to Barca.

Barcelona will sign a LB for sure with the departure of Sylvinho. Probably Filipe Luis from Deportivo who will challenge Abidal the team's first choice LB. He is still young and will improve for sure if he comes to Barca.

Barcelona has been interested in Keirrison for ages now, and the player has also said he would want to join Barca. I think this deal will be sealed soon, although I don't understand why they are after the young Brazilian when they have Bojan... I'd assume Bojan/Keirrison will be there in the ageing Henry.

Speculation with David Villa have been like a drama series. Finally, Real Madrid pull out of the race to sign Valencia's hitman who will only be sold if the price is right. Villa said he would rather stay in Spain, meaning that unless he stays at Valencia, he will be at Barcelona next season.

I think Barcelona will only sign these 3 players this season. Rumours of Mascherano are probably out the window now since Toure has extended his contract until 2012. Bayern have also been very stiff in the negotiation regarding Ribery, so I don't think a move will happen for the player. Also, Robinho has given himself to Barcelona, but I don't think Barca would sign the player because of his attitude which does not suit the club.

Barcelona will probably offload a few players this season. Xavi Torres has already moved to Malaga to get playing time. Don't know if Henrique Buss will return to Barcelona and play next season or will be offloaded. Eto'o will probably go only if Barca can capture Villa. Hleb might go and Gudjohnsen is more than likely to depart from Camp Nou. Martin Caceres might also be loaned out next season to get more playing time.

Is still believe Barcelona should sign a young GK. If Barcelona could sign Asenjo, it would be a great move although it will unlikely to happen because I think Athletico Madrid have pretty much got hold of the young keeper. Someone really needs to challenge Valdes for his starting XI spot because I don't believe he deserves it. He has some good games, and the occasional shocker which GKs aren;t meant to have if they are 'world class'.

What you think about Xavi Torres? I thought that he will be very good player:o

I think he has what it takes to become a good player in the future. A move to Malaga will help him get more playing time and grow as a player. With a name combining Xavi and Torres, how can the player not be good? :P