Famous people you have met

Re: Famous people you have met

Glen McGrath - ex-Australian cricketer... met him while he was Christmas shopping at a nearby shopping centre.

Sonny Bill Williams - ex-Bulldogs NRL player, but now plays in France. He was in line right behind me buying movie tickets to Tokyo Drift.

That Liam dude who was on Big Brother a few years ago (the one from Newcastle) if you call him famous :confused:

Erm, met Mart Poom in the fruit and veg area in Sainsburys

Oh and all of the Sunderland players when i was mascot agesss ago :D

Met Marco Gabbiadini at Malaga airport with his family.

I was 2 metres away from the whole London Wasps rugby side 4 years ago. Went to watch London Wasps Vs Bristol and just as I was walking towards the stadium we were told to stop by police and the whole London Wasps team got off their coach and walked past. Simon Shore is even bigger up close. :D

Also, Ive shook hand with Mike Marsh (ex-Liverpool player) and shook hands with Gail Emms (won silver medal in olympic badminton)

peter couch' date=' sol campbell, glen johnson, jermaine defoe, [u']harry redknapp [/u]and tony adams when they came to swindon for pre season.

:D

Ahh i had a good chat with jamie redknapp, and richard keyes and andy gray! They were in the studio Sunderland v Newcastle

Famous People i've Met:

Vinny Jones - this was a while back, probably 10 years, when he was still playing football, met him across from a cornie, in a hoover shop in Watford. Must say as a 'lil kid, he was extremely intimidating to go up to, thought he would get up, slide tackle me, then knock me unconscious. :o

Kolo Toure - Would hardly call him famous, met him while working at, Tesco Extra, at that time was working in non-food, saw him scouring around, went up and just said hello, didn't ask for an autograph though, him being a a gooner. My gaff though was a right , when i told him just met Kolo Toure, told me to go back and get a Sig from him for his son. :mad:

Samir NASRI! - That's right i have met 'Le Successeur!', one of the many reasons he is my fave player to date, rank him as the best in the world!... and NO i wasn't stalking him. :D Met him when i went to Cannes for holiday, went on the Veledrome tour, which from an architectural perspective is bloody beautiful, if you're around Marseille, would defo recommending going to see it, even if there isn't a match on, probs the best looking stadium I've been in apart from the 'Old' Wembley, WHL of course. ;) Once i met Nasri, and when i got his sig, i felt that it was like he was signing a mutual contract that when/if he leaves OM, he'd come to Spurs, what does he do, goto bloody Goonerville, he got lost, i told him the N17, JUDAS! :( I don't think i'll meet him again, if only to give him my, Nasri, #22, Marseille kit, and say... "tut...tut!", walk away with shame.

Darren Anderton - My fave player ever to dawn a 'Yid' kit. :D

Well thats about it... oh there's maybe a few more actually, Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, his Monkey, The Magic Carpet, poor thing was getting trod on, lots of other Disney folk @ Disneyland, in LA, btw... do they count as being someone famous? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

My Brother has seen loads ive only seen a few

My Brother Seen:

Ronaldo, Cristiano:

Spat on a Police officers Shoe signed the ticket the cop gave him (with his autograph) nd drove off

Giggs & Neville:

Giggs Lives near my brothers mate and (brother and mate are 24+)

they always see them in the pub and talk to them every now and them

Jason Roberts:

Trafford Centre Looking at Jewerly

Kahn (Boxer): In Traford Centre loads of kids took pics with him ( i was with my brother at this time )

My Brother spoke to beckham when he was at united taking a corner he said can i have your boots :P and beckham laughed

many more

Guest Toggs

Everytime I look in the mirror, i see myself. :)

All the football freestylers you can name... :P. Terry Skivo, Teryll Forbes, Craig Alcock & the majority of the Exeter squad.

Also the Duke Of Edinburgh & Elton John (I was a baby though :) )

When I was 19 (many,many years ago) I played for Pudsey Juniors against Huddersfield Town Juniors. Being Centre Half, I man marked a future England Centre Forward .. Namely Frank Worthington.

Since then, I have met & spoken with many MP's, including former Foreign & Home Secretarys, Shirley Williams, David Owen, Dennis Healy & others etc

I rate Frank as my greatest, closest claim to fame. Although I also spoke at length on 3 or 4 occasions to the Legend John Charles but I think probably half of Leeds had that enjoyable experience he was such an adorably nice fella. Ohhh also Bobby Collins, Giles & Lorimer the Landlord.

At a youth tourney about 5 or 6 years ago (which my team won), former Liverpool player and German international Karl-Heinz Riedle was shooting a penalty after the matches had ended as it was on the ground where he has a small youth academy. I almost saved it, was jumping in the right corner but the ball flew a bit too high for me to reach it. We were talking a bit afterwards, as he is one of the idols of my childhood since winning 2 Bundesliga titles and the Champions League with Dortmund. I still have the jersey he signed (which I wore during the tournament).

Another celeb I once met was Finn Christian Jagge, a former Alpine skier. My mother is organizing fashion shows, and when she once had one with skiing outfits from Spyder, she and her models were invited to a dinner with some marketing people from Spyder, other people from the show etc. She had to take me with her, and when we arrived I was the only one who recognized that Jagge was also there. I remember that I had one of my mother's models translating for me the whole evening, as I was only 6 and couldn't speak one word in any other language besides German.

Have also seen a couple more and got some autographs from other footballers, but those were the only remarkable ones where I actually spoke with the person.