how to get new team?

bojan3

Re: how to get new team?

i would like to get new team in new world championship. but all new championship are full.

you have to be fast to get a good team in the world champs/english champs so what i say is try get any team after a while you could get offered a top team if someone leaves only advice i can give you unless you buy one or are really fast

:D

you have to be fast to get a good team in the world champs/english champs so what i say is try get any team after a while you could get offered a top team if someone leaves only advice i can give you unless you buy one or are really fast

:D

what i must do to be quick? can you describe me a littel more in my private messages? thanks!

you must be there when new setup is pening i had same problem now have real chelsea inter man united,i think it s around 16 24pm,you dont have wait setups in the morning,best way is to create new acc then 2weeks you can join most newest worlds and you should be able to get team that you want.another way is toseee umanaged teams in yours world quit yours and then take over.3rd way is to get job offer fom teams that are abandon or manager wouldnt log in