Sign in to follow this  
lee18

Offer for Messi

I have just recieved an offer for messi.

Sergio ramos + sneijder + 14m.

The game world is WC5341 and having more players will be very helpful while challenging all 3 cups (3rd in table in quarter final in both other cups) I know messi will always be 98 maybe 99 but I dont know much about the other 2 players.

I know real madrid have signed a few new players and sneijder was injured last time but will these 2 players drop/stay/rise? and is this even a good deal for messi?

I normally use 1 upfront in cup matches and 2 upfront in the league my strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Henry

Benzema

Niang

I do need another decent RB for cup matches as dani alves is never fit enough to play in them so I have to use a 85 rated backup...

Also I would need another CM like sneijder as iniesta had a posistion change to AM and I only have a 91 to play along side XAVI.

With the 14m I could probably sign Milito the fwd, so overall would this be a good deal for me?

Re: Offer for Messi

The game world is WC5341 and having more players will be very helpful while challenging all 3 cups (3rd in table in quarter final in both other cups) I know messi will always be 98 maybe 99 but I dont know much about the other 2 players.

I know real madrid have signed a few new players and sneijder was injured last time but will these 2 players drop/stay/rise? and is this even a good deal for messi?

I normally use 1 upfront in cup matches and 2 upfront in the league my strikers are:

Messi

Eto'o

Henry

Benzema

Niang

I do need another decent RB for cup matches as dani alves is never fit enough to play in them so I have to use a 85 rated backup...

Also I would need another CM like sneijder as iniesta had a posistion change to AM and I only have a 91 to play along side XAVI.

With the 14m I could probably sign Milito the fwd' date=' so overall would this be a good deal for me?[/quote']

Well, IMO i dont think u should sell Messi. If I not mistaken, Ramos just had his rating drop and as you mention Sneijder had been injured for quite sometimes so their rating wont increase.

By the way, u still can use Iniesta to play in midfield lo. I also do tat n it doesnt affect the whole team.

Actually u do not need to sign Milito as your F is very ok.

I'd say thats a pretty good offer and would be tempted to accept (although no harm in asking for more cash maybe). Both are world class players and won't drop too much from their current ratings in my opinion. After all, Messi is just one player, and in SM, Ramos & Sneijder would probably perform for you just as well.

Messi

Eto'o

Henry

Benzema

Niang

With the 14m I could probably sign Milito the fwd' date=' so overall would this be a good deal for me?[/quote']

I'd keep him as I reckon he can reach 99 before it's all over. Sergio Ramos and Sneijder are both also class players and you never have enough cash. It's a good deal, it's whether losing Messi means much to you or not.

I made a counter offer of 25m + sneijder + ramos and he accepted.

Honestly messi wernt scoring many goals for me eto'o is top goal scorer in league so far and benzema is 3rd.

I will definely need ramos now as dani alves is injured for 3 weeks. Iniesta is on a suspension for 1 more game and my next game is against bayern munchen in the quarter finals.

I think you done good there. Two world class players for one, with the funds to maybe buy another. Good work!

I made a counter offer of 25m + sneijder + ramos and he accepted.

Honestly messi wernt scoring many goals for me eto'o is top goal scorer in league so far and benzema is 3rd.

I will definely need ramos now as dani alves is injured for 3 weeks. Iniesta is on a suspension for 1 more game and my next game is against bayern munchen in the quarter finals.

I've put an offer in for a transfer listed Messi,

Lampard + J Cole + £30m

Just looking for some feedback really guys, os this a decent enough offer, or does it need improving?

I'm Chelsea in World 1787

I'm thinking the same tbh, but then again Lampard is ageing, Messi would easily fill his boots, but Essien?

My chairman values him at 31.3m and i would rather keep him, but i dont know who else i can offer in his place :confused:

I'm thinking the same tbh' date=' but then again Lampard is ageing, Messi would easily fill his boots, but Essien?

My chairman values him at 31.3m and i would rather keep him, but i dont know who else i can offer in his place :confused:[/quote']

ye very true but lampard and essien are closer to 96 than they are to 94 , so if i wa syou i would try and offer deco or someone:p

Yeah, ive decided to leave it, he asked for 99.9m LOLZ!

Last offer was Lampard/J Cole + £30m final offer thatsas good as its gonna get from me.

Also offered Lampard + £20m to someone else for Fabregas, but i'm not feeling too optimistic :D

Yeah' date=' ive decided to leave it, he asked for 99.9m LOLZ!

Last offer was Lampard/J Cole + £30m final offer thatsas good as its gonna get from me.

Also offered Lampard + £20m to someone else for Fabregas, but i'm not feeling too optimistic :D[/quote']

if i was fabregas's manager i would accept the deal

He wouldnt have it' date=' so ive thrown ib Bojan aswell. Surely he cant refuse?

If he does, anyone know of another CM i could try and get? With the same-ish potential as Fabregas?[/quote']

Well essien is 95 and should of got 96 last time around so maybe he will get this time?

Lampard might be older but he will be 95 for a long time.

Btw fabregas was playing like a 95/96 before his injury, since he has been back he will be lucky to keep his 95 next time round.