World Unity FA thread - match reports, transfers, gossip etc

Jon

Re: World Unity FA thread - match reports, transfers, gossip etc

either search World Unity FA or if you use the find friends part and search Hodgson, Im on the 4th page I think, Jonathon Hodgson , picture of Xavi and a rep of 113

Kaizer Chiefs have appointed Rohit Gautam as Head Coach

Rohit Gautam has been officially appointed the Head Coach of Kaizer hoping to bring a league title in his first season.

"I am happy to be apart of a tradition here and be part of a very succesful club. My goals are to develop the youth squad while winning the league title which I think we are very capable of doing. Some transfers will be taking places to get more money in the club and bring in fresh talent."

Guest drseanfitz

New boss at the liberty

Swansea today unveiled Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager, and he wasted no time in putting in bids for 21 new players for the team. He also made it clear that as things stand there will be no chance of Spanish fullback Angel Rangel leaving the Liberty Stadium.

angelrangel1861765.jpg

Swansea's spanish Angel is going nowhere.

"Crew" sin' into World Unity FA

In a brief announcement today the Columbus Crew unveild new manager Ian Gammon. Mr Gammon was unavailable at this time for a comment but his announcement earlier regarding him leaving Fenerbahçe left no-one surprised. Columbus had been trying for some time to obtain his services for their MLS campaign. It seems the Crew's decision to join the new 'World Unity FA' was too much of a temptation and the deal was done. Mr Gammon's press secretary says to expect more on his decision when he has had a chance to talk to all the players.

What about Peterborough or Leeds? Are they reserved? If they are i will have anyone else who is not reserved mate please.

the following are reserved at least for a couple of days. Just waiting for people to take their teams;

Jon - Mlada Boleslav

Nick Justice - MES

Blabla - ?

MiddlesbroughFC - Leeds

We Are the People - Peterbrough

Azzaboy - Grimsby

Sean2k9 - Sheffield Wednesday

Willgee - Platinum Stars

Drseanfitz - Swansea City

SWFCladie - TOM

Saafend - Columbus

Monorn - Kaizer Chiefs

Jared18134 - SydneyFC

Lynus - Zamalek

Omcoking4 - FK Sarajevo

MrMCFC - Orlando Pirates

UPO9 - Thanda Royal Zulu

Red devil 909000 - Selangor

<<<::The Kaito::>>> - Kedah FA

Luis 3 - Uniao de Leiria

You can have anyone apart from these teams

200px-Al_nassr_logo.jpg

Justice is in Saudi Arabia

Earlier Today Saudi Arabian Side Al Nassr appointed English manager Nick Justice as there new Coach, He was said to be Delighted at the Challange Ahead of him and he will look to Increase his Depth of squad as at the moment it is way too small! He also said Current Egyptian player Hossan Ghaly will eb a big key player this season and will wear the Captians Arm band Hossam Ghaly is currently the onyl Egyptian in the Saudi Arabian side!

hossam_ghaly.jpg

This is just a little post mroe to come later! ( i.e Tommrow :) )

Earlier Today south africa side platinum stars appointed scottish manager billy gray as there new Coach, He was said to be Delighted at the Challange Ahead of him.

I am happy to be apart of a tradition here and be part of a very succesful club and i hope to be challeging for the 2nd division championship.

And with a few new players i reckon we will win the league.

999_1191279060.jpg

Thanda Royal Zulu Appoint Newman As There New Manager

Yesterday afternoon South African side Thanda Royal Zulu annouced that Josh Newman will be the clubs new Manager after the shock departure of Mlungisi Ngubane.

It is going to be a massive challenge for the young English manager.

He told the local newspaper " I will be looking to increase the size of my squad, I only have 21 players! "

He continued, " I have already made bids for a couple of players who shall not be named yet. "

200px-Al_nassr_logo.jpg

Justice Targets Bolton No.2!

ali_al_habsi.jpg

Ali Al Habsi No.1 Target for Justice!

Newly Apointed Al Nassr Manager Nick Justice is aid to be trying to sign Bolton 2nd Choice Goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi on a 3 Year contract, Justice said " We have ben in Contact with Gary Megson and he said that Al Habsi will be avalible and that he will listen to our offer for him, we have placed a bid in he has said he'll get back to us tonight, A Goalkeeper was my top target when i took over and Al Habsi will be a great signing!"

Uni%25E3o-de-Leiria.jpg

União de Leira has a new Manager

At 12:00 União de Leira appointed Portuguese manager Luis Costa as their new coach. In his first interview with the press, Luis said that the objective of Leiria for this new season was to end in the first half of the table.

New Signing

Also on the same day, Leira sign their first player, namly the brazilien attacking midfield Paulo Henrique from Santos. The player will cost 20k.

id_33620_7.jpg

235_292-Kaizer-Chiefs.gif

Kaizer Cheifs unveil two new signings.

After taking over Rohit Gautam immediatley brought in talent he believes could lead this young team. Rohit Gautam was able to snatch up Bojan Kirkic and Freddy Adu to lead the squad in attack. Rohit Gautam was unavailable for comment.

krkic_25947t.jpg

Most likely to get an immediate starting role

freddyadu.jpg

Will be pairing up with Bojan to lead a dangerous attack.

51o8vjmFifL._AA280_.jpg

All Aboard! Selby Appointed As First Team Coach

After sailing the seven seas, encoutnering many a'trouble on his way, Selby eventually sailed into South Africa and was whisked in by private jet to the Orlando Pirates training and media complex ahead of his appointment as the new first team manager. Selby briefly stated that he was very pleased on being appointed and that he wants the team to win all types of treasure come the end of the season. After moving in and participating in the Welcoming press conference, Selby got to work on bolstering the squad with over 30 players, young and old on a budget of 11M. Two players of note that have completed moves to the Pirates are former Sheffield United player Kyle Naughton and Italian striker Flippo Inzaghi who adds all important experience to the First Team XI. He will be an influential figure in the Pirates squad. It's expected Selby has completed his transfer moves for the Summer however it's expected that some players could either join on loan, or part exchange deals could come later in the transfer-window.

fk sarajevo managed to sign veterans henrik larson david james and jens lehman .manager had good price for goalkeepers so he hoped he can earn some money on one of them.also edgar davids has sign for sarajevo and gary speed.dwight york reject deal offer from sarajevo

Mlada_boleslav.png

NEW BOSS NEW PLAYERS FOR MLADA BOLESLAV

Mlada Boleslav a few days ago announced J. Hodgson as their new manager, fans were excited and today Boleslav have unveiled 7 new signings. All seven are young but are sort after prospects with good futures ahead of them.

Jack_Wilshere_652108a.jpg

Above Jack Wilshere probably the most noticable signing

Hodgson and Mlada Boleslav have promised more signings but have not commented on their targets.

They start their season on the 28th in Nigeria against Enyimba.

ColumbusCCrest1.gif

Gammon Speaks Out

New Columbus Crew manager Ian Gammon sat down for his first words with the waiting American press. While the time spent was more of a statement than a question and answer session the waiting press appeared more than happy with the possible headlines they had scooped. The following are the main points covered in Mr Gammon's words...

"Firstly i would like to take a moment and thank the management here in Ohio for having the foresight to appoint me as their new manager and i hope to have a long and happy time here in Columbus. As for the team and our goals this season it has taken some time and alot of quick scouting to put together a few ideas but nothing much is very clear at this stage. This much i can say. We wll not be positioning for the title this season. Now that will not sit well with fans but i am nothing if not a realist and even the fans can take a look at the squads of some of our early opponants and see it wont be plain sailing. Taking Zamalek for example. I am not sure what they are doing in this league. They would be more at home in the English premiership and I have them as firm favorites this year. Even Mr Villa will have trouble messing things up there. (A wry smile comes across Gammon's face.) As for new players and players leaving we have already lined up a few signings. Nothing earth shattering but i would like to point out Dwight (Yorke) is obviously aware of things to come and after speaking to him earlier he said Sarajevo were never really an option for him. He is used to top flight football and was not prepared to downgrade and sell out. After a couple of enquieries regarding Guillermo (Barros Schelotto) or Alejandro (Moreno) They are NOT FOR SALE! Thank you again for coming. I am sorry i can not go further but i will speak again ahead of our first game this weekend.

Guillermo.jpg

Guillermo Barros Schelotto NOT FOR SALE!

Moreno.jpg

Alejandro Moreno NOT FOR SALE!

47_dwight_yorke.jpg

Moves to Columbus Crew after snubbing Saraje"who?"

ColumbusCCrest1.gif

Team Talks

Adressing the press........."I am sure a more defensive stance tomorrow will serve our purposes. We are obviously heavy underdogs but if we can hit their forwards early and harrass them, keep our tempo up i think we can make them cause themselves problems. We have some good pace through the middle and a couple of excellent front men to aim our counter attacks towards, if we catch some breaks we might get a result. A point in our first game would be great as this will definately be our hardest test all year. I aim to give some of our newer layers a run out and possibly even some of our reserves. This will keep things fresh and work into a squad rotation system i think we will need to use this season as many of our top performers will have to watch their total minutes played. Our next game is our home opener at Crew Stadium and we want to give our home fans a win against a team i see as close rivals. (Sydney FC) To this end expect a few surprises in our selection and formations each week and any team beating us on our day will certainly have deserved the win."

Archived