'Forum Fun' Happenings...

tebthereb

Re: 'Forum Fun' Happenings...

New Bayern manager Leigh Auston was delighted with his teams win over WEst Ham in the cup, he said "hopefully this is the start of a long cup run". He also commented that Bayern are also looking to strengthen the team in all areas and have some bids in the pipeline.

Well' date=' I had posted a ten minute post on my great win over Roma 3-0 , but I accidentally deleted it while modifying it....[/quote']

Occhhhh!!! I hate that when it happens or when you are doing a lengthy report and next thing it's updating season or creating a setup!!!!!

Lately, the maintainence has been really cutting my time on SM. Well, I'll try to get on after this transfer processing thingy.

Anyway, Barcelona manager Johann Mendez has given out a "hands-off" warning to all clubs concerning the availability of Samuel Eto'o. He states that only good offers which involves a player swap (a worth one) and a worthy price will be taken to consideration. The side is likely to ask for a good replacement if Eto'o is to leave the side.

Other transfer news:

Barca have expressed interest in Valencia defensive midfielder David Albelda. The side is likely to offer a few million as well as including Jose Edmilson.

foto_208146_CAS.jpg

Besides that, winger David Silva as well as defender Sergio Ramos have also caught the eye of Barca scouts.

valenciasevilla.jpg468434_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

Valencia 0 - 1 JUVENTUS

Juve continue their good start to season 3 with an away win over Valencia.Mauro CAMORANESI got the all important goal which sees Juve level at the top with Real Madrid and these two sides are the only ones in the division unbeaten.

1 Real Madrid 4 3 1 0 10 3 7 10

2 JUVENTUS 4 3 1 0 5 2 3 10

3 Chelsea 4 3 0 1 9 5 4 9

4 Arsenal 4 2 2 0 8 3 5 8

5 SV Werder Bremen 4 2 1 1 16 3 13 7

6 Milan 4 2 1 1 4 2 2 7

7 Atlético Madrid 4 2 0 2 4 5 -1 6

8 Barcelona 4 1 1 2 4 6 -2 4

9 Manchester United 4 1 1 2 3 5 -2 4

10 PSV 4 0 3 1 2 4 -2 3

11 Lyon 4 0 3 1 3 15 -12 3

12 Internazionale 4 0 2 2 5 8 -3 2

13 Valencia 4 0 1 3 1 5 -4 1

14 Paris SG 4 0 1 3 3 11 -8 1

Still loads of teams available in this well run setup.Apply to Bobo and join now!!!

News! Just In!

Barca manager have discussed with backup striker Eidur Gudjohnsen and have agreed to try to sell him to another club. Any interested will be taken to consideration. Barca, who are now looking for defenders and midfielders, are keen on swapping Gudjohnsen for other defenders and midfielders, which they now lack in their squad.

although it sounds a bit strange i would like to advise all other managers who are interested in buying a player from the transfer list to check that the team is managed or unavailable, as i made the mistake of buying a player from besiktas who was on the list valued at 3.7mill, but did not check the team so as a result purchased from an un-managed club!!, although this was unintentional i would like to apologise to bobo and the other managers in the league ans re-assure them it was an oversight on my part which will not happen again :o

Real_Madrid_Logo.jpg

Madrid are looking for defenders, preferably centre backs and im willing to offer cash + P/E deals.

Were also trying to sell:

Diego Lopez 4m

Fransisco Pavon 7m

Pablo Garcia 5m

Javier Portillo 8m

Willing to negotiate prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Been ages since we had transfer talk for the Forum fun setup. Madrid are still looking for defenders 90+ please and also trying to sell the players also listed below.

Personally I think this setup is one of the top 20 on SM and its about time it got made full lol.

If you would like to join here are the team available:

Offline (78) Daniel Waltham Ajax Amsterdam

Unmanaged Aldershot

Unmanaged Anderlecht

Gold Member Offline (104) Legend Neller Arsenal

Unmanaged Aston Villa

Offline (77) Matt jenkins (C.R.L) Atlético Madrid

Offline (57) Johann Mendez Barcelona

Gold Member Online (47) Leigh Auston Bayern Munchen

Offline (95) A P O L L O (FORUMER) Benfica

Unmanaged Besiktas

Unmanaged Boca Juniors

Offline (107) fraser mcinnes Borussia Dortmund

Unmanaged Celtic

Offline (100) GHOST 001 Chelsea

Unmanaged CSKA Moskva

Unmanaged Deportivo La Coruña

Unmanaged Everton

Unmanaged FC Porto

Unmanaged Fenerbahçe

Unmanaged Fiorentina

Unmanaged Fulham

Gold Member Online (90) tebthereb Grays Athletic

Offline (93) Jehan Bilimoria Hamburger SV

Offline () Internazionale

Gold Member Offline (81) kevin d (Forum) 2 Juventus

Unmanaged Lazio

Unmanaged Lens

Gold Member Offline (102) Raz Hooley Liverpool

Unmanaged Lyon

Gold Member Offline (104) Ben Morson Manchester United

Unmanaged Marseille

Offline (49) teje Milan

Unmanaged Napoli

Unmanaged Newcastle United

Unmanaged Norwich City

Unmanaged Palermo

Unmanaged Paris SG

Unmanaged PSV

Unmanaged Queensland Roar

Unmanaged Rangers

Unmanaged Real Betis

Gold Member Online (107) Dan Payne (Forum) Real Madrid

Unmanaged River Plate

Unmanaged Roma

Unmanaged Sao Paulo

Offline (73) van immer Sevilla

Unmanaged Southampton

Gold Member Offline (103) Adam_avfc (forum) SV Werder Bremen

Offline (100) George_EC_MU ( Forum ) Tottenham Hotspur

Unmanaged TSV Munchen 1860

Unmanaged Valencia

Unmanaged VFB Stuttgart

Unmanaged Villarreal

Offline (110) ash carroll West Ham United

Unmanaged Wigan Athletic

Gold Member Offline (103) Sir (C.R.L) Bobo (Owner of Setup) Zaragoza

PM Bobo if interested as its his setup! :eek:

Wow, thanks for that, who brainwashed you? :D ( I swear it wasn't me..):eek: Get joining guys, we really do need more peeps. Yesterday Ash joined, and today Matt J - we still need more though :P As Dan said some good teams still available.

Tottenham have been busy in the transfer market lately, with the sales of 3 players.

Mark Yeates joined Sopron for 920k, Robert Burch moved to Macclesfield Town for 20k and Mido completed a move to Tenerife for £6.4 million.

Meanwhile, Spurs are 4th in division 3, but considering the amount of unmanaged teams in this division, they should be higher.

Manager Ck Wong has been unvieled as the new manager of Lyon with 30,000 fans cheering along. Manager Ck's first task is to sweep the controversy that has been surrounding Lyon lately regarding the clubs alleged "tapping" of unmanaged clubs. Ck spoke "The past manager simply didn't obey the Board of director's message and that certainly would not happen again, I promise" Ck's next task is to look at the current crop of Lyon players and is pretty satisfied with what he saw. He will announce some BIG changes in his squad once the week is over. His main concern is the flanks because there aren't any cover for established players like Simao and Juninho. "We need to rectify this problem as soon as possible", said Ck. Manager Ck will have 1 message to send to all the managers, "Lyon will be a title contender after I'm through with it"

• 4 weeks later...

APOLLO QUITS BENFICA

After losing 3-1 at the hands of sevilla Apollo decided that was enough..and has now left the club he led to promotion last year and will leave this setup.He highly recommends his old club to any manager.And thanks Bobo and everyone in the setup for a great time.:)

Grays are in need of two loans. I need an 85+ CB and CF' date=' if anyone could spare me someone (preferably players who have just had a rating increase, as means I pay lower wages!) it would be great.

Currently on the brink of relegation... :([/quote']

Steve I can loan you any players you want from my youth team really. I have miguel torren if you want to loan him. As far as CF is concerned only really have santa cruz spare if you want him?

Grays are in need of two loans. I need an 85+ CB and CF' date=' if anyone could spare me someone (preferably players who have just had a rating increase, as means I pay lower wages!) it would be great.

Could help you out with

Igor Tudor..CB/RB...87

Fredrico Balzaretti..LB..87

Juventus

No fowards available thou

I'll loan you Agger and Kerzhakov. Luccin and Modric are also available to loan if anyone is interested.

Not so long ago, you were beating my Spurs and heading towards promotion ;)

I've probably got some decent players I could loan if you need, not who've just increased though. :)

Austin quits Atletico Madrid!

Austin quit Atletico Madrid yesterday after they lost 4 - 3 to Inter Milan.The manager said:I tried everything,every tactic I knew,but losing 5 games in a row was too much,and would remain a blur in my career if I stayed on,I think it was because everyone was too good!For anyone else wanting A.Madrid,thier players are all 91+ and only 3 are injured.