This is a really good setup. There are great players out there. There are clubs that are unmanaged and doing really well. Just type in Blond 2 on the setup search and choose a team not chosen. By the way, loads of great players are still not bought like Kaka.

OMG. Each team's budget is more then 60 million you can buy so much good players with the cash!

Re: Blonde 2 Setup

This is a really good setup. There are great players out there. There are clubs that are unmanaged and doing really well. Just type in Blond 2 on the setup search and choose a team not chosen. By the way' date=' loads of great players are still not bought like Kaka.

OMG. Each team's budget is more then 60 million you can buy so much good players with the cash![/quote']Thanks for spoiling our league Nicky. This league will shut down at the end of this season.

It was set up as a work your way from the bottom with division 4 teams league, hence the big teams were not selected.

Unfortunately the league owner was on holiday and lost his membership while away, allowing those who have seen your post to join.

It's a shame as this was three seasons in, and you've all bneen asked to resign due to the circumstances, but none of you have done so.

Very poor etiquette imo.

Yeah very uncool. This was a private league started up with lower league teams and now the entire set up is ruined.

The guy that owned the game world went on holiday and his ownership expired in the mean time. Now we find that you can't kick out members that have signed up during that period.

Very, Very uncool to promote a league that's not your own on this forum BTW. The entire game world is now filled up with managers that don't want to resign (even though they've been asked to)

I reckon there really should be an option to kick people off their teams.

My game strategy for this league is in tatters now that this many managers have come in.

Thanks very much.

As unfortunate as that is for you guys, how are the managers you say you asked to resign supposed to know the situation? I certainly didnt receive any messages asking me to leave although im not sure if that's purely because im nottingham forest?

The person concerned lost their membership whilst on holiday? Well im sorry but you have plenty of time to renew so unless he was on a very long holiday I aint got much sympathy for you im afraid. It is no longer a private set up so there can be no complaints when people join a PUBLIC access set up regardless of its previous status. If you ask me, if you all cared about it so much why didnt one of you buy the game world thus preventing the situation?

Daz, don't know how others in our league feel, but if you were to resign and take over any of the free Div 4 teams I would be quite ok with that. The point of the league is to be the first to win Div1 having worked your way through from the bottom.

As Boldie says, the worst part is Nicky advertising this league when it had nothing to do with him.

Daz' date=' don't know how others in our league feel, but if you were to resign and take over any of the free [b']Div 4[/b] teams I would be quite ok with that. The point of the league is to be the first to win Div1 having worked your way through from the bottom.

As Boldie says, the worst part is Nicky advertising this league when it had nothing to do with him.

I have taken over Nottingham Forest who are 16th in division four so I see no reason for me to change teams now to be honest. If im honest with you, if I had been Arsenal, Man Utd etc etc I wouldnt have left either for the reasons I pointed out in my previous post.

I would also point out that asking someone to leave is fine, if they do not want to leave their post why should they? After all it IS a public league now whether you like it or not.

I have PM'd you regarding another issue that will no doubt get removed if we speak about it on this. Check your inbox.