Date of birth : March 29, 1989

Place of birth : Zagreb

Current club : Dinamo Zagreb

Number : 19

Foot : right

Playing position : CB

Soccer Manager : 74 --->80

o77tj4.jpg

Tomislav Barbaric is young Croatian football player who curently plays for Dinamo Zagreb( 4 times in a row Croatian cup winners and 4 time in a rowCroatian league winners)

Football Club career

9ztu8h.gif

o77tj4.jpg

Tomislav Barbaric was promoted to the first team during the spring of 2008. From July 2008 to January 2009 played for NK Lokomotiva (Dinamo Zagreb's affiliate) on a sixth-month-long loan. In Lokomotiva he was playing in first eleven whole time(13 apps). In January he went back to Dinamo Zagreb. In Dinamo he was third stopper after Igor Biscan(86) and Robert Kovac(88) until may, then Krunoslav Jurcic came to Dinamo Zagreb as a manager and Barbaric start to play and he earned 6 apps in Dinamo Zagreb till end of season.

National team career

Tomislav Barbaric played 15 games for Croatian U14 - U21 teams and scored one goal for CRO U19 and one for CRO U17. <---LINK

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Tomislav Barbaric<---Croatian big talent and riser

It looks like in Tuesday's first round of the CL qualifiers vs Armenian champions Pyunik Yerevan that Barbaric didn't get the start. Came on @ the beginning of the 2nd half for Lovren.

Starters were Carlos, Etto, Biscan, & Lovern. Any reason why Barbaric didn't get the nod to start the match...?

Aside: 2nd leg vs Pyunik Yerevan is this coming Tuesday

Another Aside: Slightly off topic, but where was Kovac for that match ? With Kovac out, from reading your posts shouldn't we have assumed that Barbaric would have gotten the start...?

Thanks in advance...

Tomislav Barbaric

o77tj4.jpg

Name : Tomislav

Surname : Barbaric

Date of birth : March 29' date=' 1989

Place of birth : Zagreb

Current club : Dinamo Zagreb

Number : 19

Foot : right

Playing position : CB

[u']Soccer Manager : 74 --->80[/u]

o77tj4.jpg

Tomislav Barbaric is young Croatian football player who curently plays for Dinamo Zagreb( 4 times in a row Croatian cup winners and 4 time in a rowCroatian league winners)

Football Club career

9ztu8h.gif

o77tj4.jpg

Tomislav Barbaric was promoted to the first team during the spring of 2008. From July 2008 to January 2009 played for NK Lokomotiva (Dinamo Zagreb's affiliate) on a sixth-month-long loan. In Lokomotiva he was playing in first eleven whole time(13 apps). In January he went back to Dinamo Zagreb. In Dinamo he was third stopper after Igor Biscan(86) and Robert Kovac(88) until may, then Krunoslav Jurcic came to Dinamo Zagreb as a manager and Barbaric start to play and he earned 6 apps in Dinamo Zagreb till end of season.

National team career

Tomislav Barbaric played 15 games for Croatian U14 - U21 teams and scored one goal for CRO U19 and one for CRO U17. <---LINK

sorry... but do you know when is going to be the raises from croatia? is it in a month or in 5 month?

and about brazil? do you know when will be the raises?

i listen it was in the end of summer... but i don't know if it is 2 weeks or a month and a half...

hugs!

thanks a lot!

by the way great post :)

It looks like in Tuesday's first round of the CL qualifiers vs Armenian champions Pyunik Yerevan that Barbaric didn't get the start. Came on @ the beginning of the 2nd half for Lovren.

Starters were Carlos' date=' [b']Etto[/b], Biscan, & Lovern. Any reason why Barbaric didn't get the nod to start the match...?

Aside: 2nd leg vs Pyunik Yerevan is this coming Tuesday

Another Aside: Slightly off topic, but where was Kovac for that match ? With Kovac out, from reading your posts shouldn't we have assumed that Barbaric would have gotten the start...?

Thanks in advance...

Kovac is injured, Barbaric wass added a year ago ;)

I said 45 minutes mate nothing else ;)

What's your initial sense on what we should expect out of Barbaric in terms of his roll on the squad ? Do you see him as a starter ?

No he is third CB after Biscan and Kovac;)

Jurcic said that Lovren will play LB (second after glavina)

i have read this post and it seems he has stopped getting game time or is that the wrong impression i have got :confused: ??

will he still rise to 80 or him being 3/4th choice at CB now mean he dosnt rise ?

sorry if this is a stupid question i jus get the idea he is no longer getting game time and would be really grateful if somebody could clear this up for me :)

i have read this post and it seems he has stopped getting game time or is that the wrong impression i have got :confused: ??

will he still rise to 80 or him being 3/4th choice at CB now mean he dosnt rise ?

sorry if this is a stupid question i jus get the idea he is no longer getting game time and would be really grateful if somebody could clear this up for me :)

Kovac and Biscan will go to retiarment on end of next season so he is long term prospect , he was starter at the end of last season,he may go to 80 because Kovac is injured till end of august. We will see when season start what will be with him;)

Kovac and Biscan will go to retiarment on end of next season so he is long term prospect ' date=' he was starter at the end of last season,he may go to 80 because Kovac is injured till end of august. We will see when season start what will be with him;)[/quote']

ok thanks ill probably buy him later on when we have seen what happens with him :P

• 2 weeks later...

Surely Bornich if we compare your Tomecak with your Barbaric' date=' Tomecak should get bigger rise? Both v. good but better rise for Tomecak?[/quote']

Yes Tomecak scored about 4/5 goals last season. He will go to 82/83:D