Ronaldinho (when in form for Barca) Vs Messi

Guest Daragh

Ronaldinho (when in form for Barca) Vs Messi  

1. 1.

• Ronaldinho
    • Messi

Guest Daragh

Who in your opinion is/was the better player. Messi or the the old Ronaldinho who took La Liga by storm? I have a feeling most people will say Messi but just think about it for a second, think about how good Ronaldinho was.

Pretty interested to get peoples opinions.

Re: Ronaldinho (when in form for Barca) Vs Messi

Ronaldinho, JUST!! Not a great deal of difference in it, but Ronaldinho was that bit more delightful to watch and just had that little more original quality than Messi (some of skills were great). I think Messi could be better than Ronaldinho was then for Barcelona, in the future.

Guest Daragh

Ronaldinho' date=' [b']JUST!![/b] Not a great deal of difference in it, but Ronaldinho was that bit more delightful to watch and just had that little more original quality than Messi (some of skills were great). I think Messi could be better than Ronaldinho was then for Barcelona, in the future.

I agree. I voted for Ronaldiho too.

I'm quite suprised that there have been five votes and all for Ronaldinho. Although I think Ronaldinho was better I thought some people would have voted for Messi, but its early days yet :P, we'll see how the poll turns out after a while.

Ronaldinho was the only 99 rated player on SM ever. No need to explain who is/was better.;)

But Messi is still quite young and can still shine for a couple of years. So it's very hard to predict how good he will be.

I hope you are implying more than 2 years when u say this !!? :eek:

Guest Daragh

To be honest' date=' I think Messi will never be as good as Ronaldinho. I think Ronaldinho at his prime was the best player in history to play the game.[/quote']

Totally agree

When Ronaldinho was considered the best, he was more skillful then Messi, he would do kippy ups in a game, unlike Messi that gets around his enemy with swift and perfect movement. Ronaldinho lobbed, skilled, stepped over in nearly every minute of a match. That is why Barcelona are one of the best teams in the world.

Ronaldinho was by a clear mile better than Messi when he was at his best. The skill, the power, the speed and the shot were amazing and his sheer presence on the field was enough to scare defenders. My two favourite Moments of him at his best were when he scored the long range goal against England and the last minute burst and screamer against Milan.