Joshpez1997's soccermanager guide for football/Soccer

MUFC PEZ

Joshpez1997's soccermanager guide for football/Soccer  

1. 1.

• Yes,It was Helpfull for me
    • No,It Wasnt Helpfull for me

This is my Guide for Soccermanager to help you in youre Tactics.

Postitions

Goalkeeper:The Goalkeepers job is to stop any shots from going in the back of the net,The Goalkeepers job is the most importent because if you dont let any goals in you will draw or if youre team scores a goal you will win.To find a good Goalkeeper look at the age like 34-42 aged goalkeepers wont play good often.Step 2 to find a Goalkeeper is looking at it's age and Rating combined like Age:38 Rating:94 they wont mix because the Goalkeeper is old and wont move fast for Diving,Or you can watch them in real life

Left Back:The left backs job is to stop players getting by them and putting dangerouis crosses that can lead up to a goal.A good Left Back is one what can attack and Defend.Watch them in Real life to find the ones that combine both of them.

Center Back:The Center Backs job is to stop players getting by him to have a shot on Goal.To find a good Center Back you will need to combine there Speed,Tackling Ability and Tallness.Speed if a Player gets behind a Centerback,Tackling Ability for them to Tackle good and Hard and then Talnees for Corners and Free kicks to Head and Deflect the ball away.Watch Center Backs on Videos and TV to see witch one have the skills.

Right BackThe Right back is same as the Leftback.

DefenderA Defender is a player who can play anywhere in Defence.

Watch them on the TV to find where to play them.

Left MidThe Left Midfielders job is to send Crosses into the box.

To find a good Left Mid i suggest u look for Speed,Crossing and Shooting.

Speed to run across the wing,Crossing to Cross Balls for a header to score and Shooting for Running Across the Box to get a shot on Goal.

Center MidA Center Midfielders job is to Score Goals and Set them up.

I suggest you look for Speed,Long Range Shooting,Passing and Dribbling.

Speed to run past Defenders,Long Range Shots if there under Pressure,Passing to set up Goals and Dribbling to Get past Defenders without much Speed.

MidfielderA Midfielder is a Midfielder who can play any where in Midfield.

Defending MidA Defending Mid is some one who helps back in Defence most of the time.

Attacking MidA Attacking Midfielder is some one with the capeabilitys as a striker.

WingerA Winger is some one who plays on Either Wing (RM,LM)

ForwardTo have a good Foward you need good Shooting,Speed,Dribbling,Heading and good with bothfeet.

Watch the Tv or Videos to find out whose got theese stats.

Center ForwardA Center Forward is only a Forward who only can play good in the center Forward Role.The Center Forward is Egsactly same as the Forward.

Re: Joshpez1997's soccermanager guide for football/Soccer

How to counter Formations

4-4-2

The best formation to counter this Formation is an 3-5-2.the 5 Midfielders Help Countrol the Midfield.And then youve still got 2 Attackers to help score.

But put 2 Players in midfielder to make there runs into Defence and 2 Runs into Attack.

4-3-3

The best Formation to Counter a 4-3-3 is and 4-4-2 or an 3-5-2.

In the 3-5-2 youve got 5 Midfielders to help controll midfield and in the 4-4-2 Formation youve got 4 Defenders back to Defend the 3 Forwards.

4-5-1

The best formation to counter a 4-5-1 is an 4-1-2-2-1.This helps control the midfield and go out and attack.To help win the match you should have 2 good Wingers one for the right midfield and one for the left midfield.

3-4-3

The best Formaion to counter an 3-4-3 is the 3-5-2 formation.The five Middies should be able to out play the four from the other team, and then set up the forwards with some shots.

3-5-2

The best formation to counter an 3-5-2 is the 4-3-1-2.The 4-3-1-2 allows you to have three forwards to go against their defenders, and also allows you to have plenty of players back to stop the oppositions attack.

3-3-4

The best formation to counter an 3-3-4 is the 3-4-1-2.This allows for you to have a 7-7 in the back, and a 3-3 up top.

5-4-1

The best formation to counter an 5-4-1 is the 4-4-2.This will help you have a midfield battle, but still be able to throw some numbers forward for the attack.

5-3-2

The best formation to counter an 5-3-2 is the same way you counter the 5-2-3 Formation.

5-2-3

The best way to counter the 5-2-3 formation is 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1.With the 4-4-2 I would try to have an attacking mentality and keep the two forwards and four midfielders shooting. With the 4-5-1 I would try a defensive mentality and counter attack.

4-4-2 (Diamond)

The best way to counter the 4-4-2 (diamond) is with 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2.

4-4-3 (Wingers)

The best way to counter the 4-4-3 is the same was as the 4-4-3.

4-5-1 Defensive

I would try using a 4-2-3-1 formation, causing you to match numbers in the midfield, but still be able to mount an attack yourself. Since they are a defensive formation, you can try to attack like crazy, or you can try and defend against a counter attack which I would expect from the defensively created formation.

4-2-3-1

I would use a 4-5-1 against this formation. It will enable you to go offensive minded and hopefully score goals, but at the same time keep enough people on defense to have a solid shutout opportunity. This one is also good because it keeps the typical yet very effective flat back four on defense.

4-3-2-1

The classic “Christmas Tree” formation. To counter this one, use the 3-5-2 as well. This will help you to have control in the midfield and still out number their forwards. You will also be able to have basically three up top to do some damage, plus the outside mids to cross the ball in.

4-4-1-1

Use the 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 formations. They will allow you to control the midfield and set up a good attack against the four defenders. You will also have enough players back on defense to keep a (hopefully) shutout.

4-3-1-2

I would use the 3-5-2 against this formation. It allows you to conquer the midfield and go on the attack, while still being able to stop their three forward threats. Make sure you have your defensive middie on the field to cut out some of their plays, and re-distribute the ball up top for your offense.

3-4-1-2

I would use a 4-4-2. This is because the other team basically has 3 forwards, which can be covered by your 4 defenders. Then they have 4 midfielders, which can battle against your four midfielders. Then you have to figure out how to score against them (As I always think defense first) and I would do that by possibly trying the counter attack or target man. If you have fast forwards then counterattack. If you have good technically sound forwards, then use target man.

3-4-2-1

I would counter this by using a 4-4-2 formation. This is because the other team basically has 3 forwards, which can be covered by your 4 defenders. Then they have 4 midfielders, which can battle against your four midfielders. Then you have to figure out how to score against them (As I always think defense first) and I would do that by possibly trying the counter attack or target man. If you have fast forwards then counterattack. If you have good technically sound forwards, then use target man.

5-3-2 (Sweeper)

This is a very defensive minded formation. This allows for a lot of defenders, so if you are being scored on a lot, think of using this. It allows for you to have a sweeper on defense, so if the rest of your defenders cant do it, the sweeper is still there. The main problem with this is that if you don’t have outside backs to help with the attack, the attack may lack some “flash” if you know what I mean…

5-3-2 (Defensive)

Counter it the same way you would counter the 5-2-3 formation…

4-2-4

This is an awkward formation. To counter it, use a 4-4-2. This allows you to have middies and defenders back to stop their four forwards, and also still be able to get back onto the offensive side of the ball. Use mixed passing to allow for a variation of long balls to your forwards, and some quick combination play through the midfield to try and release people to goal.

4-2-2-2

I would probably try a 4-4-2 against it myself. This still allows for the wing play that you have spoken of, but also allows for enough people to defend against the possible 6 people on the attack. Also, the four midfielders can hopefully control the midfield as well, since the other team has their middies split up into 'teams' of two's...

3-4-2-1

I Would counter this formation by using a 5-3-2 Sweeper formation. This will give you enough players to defend with, and the shape of the formation will (hopefully) render their forwards

4-1-3-2

Use the 3-5-2 or 4-5-2 formations again for all of the same reasons….

3-2-2-2-1

I would counter this formation by using a 3-5-2 formation or a 4-5-1 formation, maybe even a 5-3-2 formation. Your team’s failure will come from the other teams incredible numbers in the midfield so try and use a formation where your defense is solid, yet where you have enough people to have a good attack against their 3 defenders.

Guest Phill

Nice One Mate.

Im Sure This Will Help MAny In The Future ;)

And I bEt You Have Put Time Ito That.

Nice One ;)

With all due respects and not wishing to knock you however this seems to be the same as Sir Metz's guide. The reason why this seems a little obvious is the language and grammer you have used in your first post is completely different to the language and grammer used in your second post. As it is almost impossible to change the habits of a lifetime (ie spelling / grammer etc) this implies that two different people wrote these posts. Further I printed off Sir Metz's guide about a year ago and your post on formations is a word for word copy at times.

Sorry....but plaigarism isn't good accepting that it doesn't hurt to re-inforce ideas. That being said, with the new engine and new tactics it is still a little too early to producing a guide on all formations as formations need testing and that comes over time. Sir Metz's guide still has value and that's why I refer to it from time to time.

This is my Guide for Soccermanager to help you in youre Tactics.

Postitions

Goalkeeper:The Goalkeepers job is to stop any shots from going in the back of the net' date='The Goalkeepers job is the most importent because if you dont let any goals in you will draw or if youre team scores a goal you will win.To find a good Goalkeeper look at the age like 34-42 aged goalkeepers wont play good often.Step 2 to find a Goalkeeper is looking at it's age and Rating combined like Age:38 Rating:94 they wont mix because the Goalkeeper is old and wont move fast for Diving,Or you can watch them in real life

[b']Left Back[/b]:The left backs job is to stop players getting by them and putting dangerouis crosses that can lead up to a goal.A good Left Back is one what can attack and Defend.Watch them in Real life to find the ones that combine both of them.

Center Back:The Center Backs job is to stop players getting by him to have a shot on Goal.To find a good Center Back you will need to combine there Speed,Tackling Ability and Tallness.Speed if a Player gets behind a Centerback,Tackling Ability for them to Tackle good and Hard and then Talnees for Corners and Free kicks to Head and Deflect the ball away.Watch Center Backs on Videos and TV to see witch one have the skills.

Right BackThe Right back is same as the Leftback.

DefenderA Defender is a player who can play anywhere in Defence.

Watch them on the TV to find where to play them.

Left MidThe Left Midfielders job is to send Crosses into the box.

To find a good Left Mid i suggest u look for Speed,Crossing and Shooting.

Speed to run across the wing,Crossing to Cross Balls for a header to score and Shooting for Running Across the Box to get a shot on Goal.

Center MidA Center Midfielders job is to Score Goals and Set them up.

I suggest you look for Speed,Long Range Shooting,Passing and Dribbling.

Speed to run past Defenders,Long Range Shots if there under Pressure,Passing to set up Goals and Dribbling to Get past Defenders without much Speed.

MidfielderA Midfielder is a Midfielder who can play any where in Midfield.

Defending MidA Defending Mid is some one who helps back in Defence most of the time.

Attacking MidA Attacking Midfielder is some one with the capeabilitys as a striker.

WingerA Winger is some one who plays on Either Wing (RM,LM)

ForwardTo have a good Foward you need good Shooting,Speed,Dribbling,Heading and good with bothfeet.

Watch the Tv or Videos to find out whose got theese stats.

Center ForwardA Center Forward is only a Forward who only can play good in the center Forward Role.The Center Forward is Egsactly same as the Forward.

All you said is right. But you should know that it does not work like this in SM. For example Roberto Carlos is not going to score more than Evra, even if in real life RC is shooting more often. There is no big secret in SM, there is no hidden stats, only the rating is taken into account in an algoritm that calculates final result. Beckham does not scores a lot of freekicks, etc ...

Even if you posted a rubbish guide, I believe the forumers will still give you encouragement and will not blame you. However, if you copy another forumer's work, not only will people not appreciate and be impressed with what you have done, they will feel angry at you. Making a detailed guide requires plenty of time, yet you did not waste much effort, just copying and paste, and this is a very unacceptable behaviour in the forum.:mad: So, please realise your mistake and do not do such stuff in the future.:)