Bourkey

Sanchez Watt

749951.jpg

Name: Sanchez Watt

Nationality: English

Club: Arsenal FC

Position: Left Wing/Striker

Rating: Not On The DB

Watt joined Arsenal as a young lad, and was seen as one of the biggest prospects in the UK. Big things were forseen in the youngsters future, and while at Arsenal began to show his full potential.

After impressive performances in the academy, Sanchez Watt was promoted to the Reserve squad while still a school boy, aged just
. He bagged his first goal for the reserves, in a confortable 2-0 win against Portsmouth.

Sanchez made an impressive 6 appearances for the Reserve team last season, and an impressing 21 for the U18 squad.

He scored a respectable amount of goals for reserve and youth team after returning from injury, and was impressing all around him.

In July 2008, Watt signed a professional contract with Arsenal and it was a dream come true for the youngster.

During pre-season, Watt recorded his first senior goal for Arsenal in a 2-1 win which contributed to Arsenal winning the Herbert Chapman Trophy.

Sanchez Watt is a fast and skillfull winger, and when infront of goal knows how to finish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Watt's Number 10.
:)
)

JrAL-TvWZCQ

Cheers,

Comments Appreciated.

Bourkey

Re: Sanchez Watt

Good post' date=' mate. His first name's actually Herschel and he's 18 years old. People who've seen him also say that he's got good energy & work rate as well, if I recall correctly. For some reason, I personally don't feel he'll make it here at Arsenal, but you never know. ;)

I saw about his name being Herschel, but whenever searching it would just say Sanchez Watt, so i went with that :P

IMO, Hell make it at Arsenal, but i dont think hell stay there.

I belive he'll stay and make a few EPL apps, but move to a lower EPL club to guarantee first team football.

I still think he has a chance of making it though.

• 2 months later...

He is expected to make his debut for Arsenal when they play in the Carling Cup

I'll tell you, I'm a going, Come on You Goons, but at this rate think we should let Vermaelen do it all. :P

Watt played in the Youth FA Cup Final which I also went to. Very pacey and likes to show the defender the ball and just then sprint past them/nut them/skill them.

Sanchez Watt

749951.jpg

Name: Sanchez Watt

Nationality: English

Club: Arsenal FC

Position: Left Wing/Striker

Rating: Not On The DB

Watt joined Arsenal as a young lad' date=' and was seen as one of the biggest prospects in the UK. Big things were forseen in the youngsters future, and while at Arsenal began to show his full potential.

After impressive performances in the academy, Sanchez Watt was promoted to the Reserve squad while still a school boy, aged just [b']15
[/b]
. He bagged his first goal for the reserves, in a confortable 2-0 win against Portsmouth.

Sanchez made an impressive 6 appearances for the Reserve team last season, and an impressing 21 for the U18 squad.

He scored a respectable amount of goals for reserve and youth team after returning from injury, and was impressing all around him.

In July 2008, Watt signed a professional contract with Arsenal and it was a dream come true for the youngster.

During pre-season, Watt recorded his first senior goal for Arsenal in a 2-1 win which contributed to Arsenal winning the Herbert Chapman Trophy.

Sanchez Watt is a fast and skillfull winger, and when infront of goal knows how to finish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Watt's Number 10.
)

JrAL-TvWZCQ

Cheers,

Comments Appreciated.

Bourkey

Nice find mate.

Keep it up.