Michael Jackson Dead :(

.RC

Re: Michael Jackson Dead :(

I must say' date=' I'm a bit annoyed that I can no longer listen to modern music on TMF or 4Music (the only music channels on Freeview).

I mean, no disrespect the MJ, but it's completely over-the-top having programs about him, all day, every day for the forseeable future. He deserves some programs, but [b']all day[/b]!? Every day!? Come on... I want to listen to some modern music...

Don't get me wrong, he's a music legend and deserves to be remembered, but I don't understand why there have to be programs on him for the entire day.

Because the media has gone psycho over this. The only time I remember it being anything like it is when Princess Diana died..... :o

Because the media has gone psycho over this. The only time I remember it being anything like it is when Princess Diana died..... :o

sky news this morning still had a 'breaking news' ticker saying that jackson was dead - ffs he's been dead for 2 days now!!!

sky news this morning still had a 'breaking news' ticker saying that jackson was dead - ffs he's been dead for 2 days now!!!

I know its not as if he sprang back to life..

On the topic of music.

Yes it gets on my nerves too.Was in my car listening to the radio.

"THRILLEEEER"

Was on 5 times in about an hour

EDIT: Toggs that is disgusting.

Was he ever convicted???

The mans just died For heavens sake.

This Made me rofl.Somone sent an e-mail to GMTV.They said they would sell their Micheal Jackson tour tickets and send it to his kids.LOL They are set for life.

Actually he had.

Also' date=' he has the first to make a Music Video like they are today, with stories.

Infact, Thriller is the top of the Album charts by over 50 Million more.

If you are that Ignorant or Young to know how he was the king of music, do your research.[/quote']

name this half decent song if u can?

Who do you thinks the King/Queen of music???

Being honest.. mjs music is great..

anyone who says differently cant understand great music plus the fact he was never convicted so we cant say anything.. no one has any proof at all

its all allegations..

Who do you thinks the King/Queen of music???

No-one is, theres far to many different types of music out thier to define one or two people/groups as the best of the best.

As for MJ, he was great in the 70's and 80's then lost it big time after that with all the surgery and mental health problems he had ect.

He was his own worst enemy most/all of the time. If you try and play the media to your own ends which he did countless times then when things turn bad it's going to bite you on the bum which it did big time. I feel sorry for the man he was, but not for the man he became.

For me, Michael Jackson's death feels like saying goodbye to one of the few positive memories from my childhood. His was the first albums I ever owned, it was his music that I played in my bedroom when things were rough at home and it was his music that gave me inspiration and hope that things would get better.

Guest Toggs

EDIT: Toggs that is disgusting.

Was he ever convicted???

The mans just died For heavens sake.

I know, I was thinking a party? :rolleyes::o

The guy deserves everything he gets, whever it was because he had such an awful upbringing or what not. Just because he could dance and sing doesn't mean he could say the things he did or do the things hes possibly/probaly did.

You just told me what to do...

I have never made a joke on someone that is dead..Ever.

And i wouldnt wish death on Hitler either. I'f you want to just scratch the if's and but's Hitler was actually a good leader' date=' but he hated jews.[/quote']

I didn't tell you what to do. By saying you 'shouldn't' tell people what to do, I made a point of making it optional. If I was telling you what to do, I would have used an imperative and it would have went like so "Don't tell people what to do".

I sincerely doubt you've never made a joke about someone who is dead but I've obviously got no recourse for that.

I think you probably should have wished death on Hitler. Maybe that is your opinion, but I imagine your just being stubborn now. The fact you wouldn't have wanted Hitler to die is odd. As for him being a good leader, he was far from it. I can't be bothered going into it but on the whole Germany was worse off after Hitler than before and for all the good things he did, he did far more worse.

I saw this and just thought id share it with you people...

http://tinyurl.com/JCLIE

Hopefully the link works for you :o

You could just have got this thread started going again. :o Not a great link, but we'll see if that is heard elsewhere or whatever. Hopefully we can get something similar from the other guy who accused him of sexual abuse and then Michaels name can be clean and all those who doubted can hold their heads in shame!

You could just have got this thread started going again. :o Not a great link' date=' but we'll see if that is heard elsewhere or whatever. Hopefully we can get something similar from the other guy who accused him of sexual abuse and then Michaels name can be clean and all those who doubted can hold their heads in shame![/quote']

lol i got the link off of a DJ who works with Radio1, obviously he didnt actually give it to me personally :rolleyes: , on a side note you should take a look at the itunes album charts ;) Michael Jackson has taken them over B)

lol i got the link off of a DJ who works with Radio1' date=' obviously he didnt actually give it to me personally :rolleyes: , on a side note you should take a look at the itunes album charts ;) Michael Jackson has taken them over B)[/quote']

Lol, yeah checked on google and a few other sites have it. Hopefully it can make the news or whatever. I just hope the other person who accused him has the decency to come out too. But this first case will definitely go a long long way to clearing his name. I wonder what the people who accused and doubted him will have to say then. B)

And yeah lol Apparently hes expected to stay their for a few weeks now at least. :o

I know' date=' I was thinking a party? :rolleyes::o

The guy deserves everything he gets, whever it was because he had such an awful upbringing or what not. Just because he could dance and sing doesn't mean he could say the things he did or do the things hes possibly/probaly did.[/quote']

Well he has not been convicted so me and you are as scum as him.:rolleyes:

Lol' date=' yeah checked on google and a few other sites have it. Hopefully it can make the news or whatever. I just hope the other person who accused him has the decency to come out too. But this first case will definitely go a long long way to clearing his name. I wonder what the people who accused and doubted him will have to say then. B)

And yeah lol Apparently hes expected to stay their for a few weeks now at least. :o[/quote']

If that happens then good - it will after all mean that no child got molested :rolleyes:

The media coverage of this is ridiculous. There were stories of 2 babies being murdered that came out last week. I don't see anyone crying over them......all of these people mourning him like they knew him personally probably wouldn't flinch if their granny dropped dead - it defies belief....

No real surprise that the kid and his dad lied. Which parent in their right mind accepts an out of court settlement, of any size, if they actually believe their child has been the subject of a paedophile? I think their acceptance of the money showed their guilt rather than Michael Jackson's.

I hope Jackson rests in peace as he got little during his lifetime. He was obviously troubled but it is a fact he bought a lot of joy to people, yet merely speculation that he did anything criminal. On balance that makes him a much better person than most people so I don't understand why anyone is bothering to knock him.

Guest .кєσgн

No real surprise that the kid and his dad lied. Which parent in their right mind accepts an out of court settlement' date=' of any size, if they actually believe their child has been the subject of a paedophile? I think their acceptance of the money showed their guilt rather than Michael Jackson's.

I hope Jackson rests in peace as he got little during his lifetime. He was obviously troubled but it is a fact he bought a lot of joy to people, yet merely speculation that he did anything criminal. On balance that makes him a much better person than most people so I don't understand why anyone is bothering to knock him.[/quote']

Best post on here so far.

B)

I'm not too surpised about that first guy coming out and saying the accusations were false, because I never believed them myself. I've never actually said I think he's a paedophile (I've merely defended people's rights to call him one and also questioned unqualified praise) but I get the impression some people think I did.

I'm not 100% sure on anything regarding Jackson (Who is? I'm not and likely never will be) but I will always remain cautious over Jackson, even if the second guy came out and said "I was lying" as the possible paedophilia is but one facet of a shady background (though obviously the most troubling prospect). His music legacy is untouchable of course (or more accurately, his legacy to pop culture).

No real surprise that the kid and his dad lied. Which parent in their right mind accepts an out of court settlement' date=' of any size, if they actually believe their child has been the subject of a paedophile? I think their acceptance of the money showed their guilt rather than Michael Jackson's. [/quote']

surely being prepared to pay for someone's silence is worse than accepting money for your silence??

and has that been reported anywhere else, because the site that is reporting it i have never heard of before and tbh i'd believe it if it were on bbc/cnn (hell even tmz or perez hilton)