Would you do this deal for Aguero????

thespecialone

Re: Would you do this deal for Aguero????

I would accept.. And try offload Keane..

end of the day 35mil is ALOT of money which can be used to get in another top player you might need.. id accept it..

35 mill is alot of money indeed but uhm.. Keane? nahh youd have to wait on the transfer ban i mean hes always played well at spurs worth th gamble

Thank you for the replies' date=' i am the one getting Aguero not selling him, just in case it wasn't clear...

I've negotiated this deal and it's been accepted - £26m and Nasri and Keane for Aguero.

I think it's a good deal.[/quote']

hhmm m8 , i think its a bit too much, nasri is a future gem, no doubt about it ! keane, i dont think he will rise above 92 + 26 M :(

yes aguero is only 21 and a starter for NT but i dont think aguero will rise above 94 unless he move to one of the "big" european clubs.

i would negoitate to either reduce the transfer money or drop nasri from the deal.

I would get aguero imo. not too crazy about keane. it would be better if you could do a deal without giving up nasri.

Sorry to piggy back, but i've got my own aguero dilemma...does simao+aguero=iniesta? I would be getting iniesta.

Thanks for any help.

I would get aguero imo. not too crazy about keane. it would be better if you could do a deal without giving up nasri.

Sorry to piggy back' date=' but i've got my own aguero dilemma...does simao+aguero=iniesta? I would be getting iniesta.

Thanks for any help.[/quote']

Well i mean i wouldnt let both them go for iniesta becausee aguero is world class so im simao hes descent enough dunno though ebcause iniesta is quality... tough one id go for the iniesta

The Iniesta deal is a tough one to call but depends on the strikers you have left...If you have quality replacements then go for it but obviously i rate Aguero and think he will go to a bigger club before long.

my strikers are a bit to be desired...trez, kiessling, liedson and olic.

i have a separate deal to acquire berbatov possibly