Iniesta deal

red menace

I offered sneijder and higuain for iniesta, is it a good deal?

If it's not a good deal, pls gimme some suggestions on who to offer

This is my squad:

REINA, José

ASENJO, Sergio

RUI PATRICIO, Pedro

CLICHY, Gaël

MARCELO, Vieira

INSUA, Emilliano

RAUSCH, Konstantin

FABIO, Pereira da Silva

DANI ALVES, Silva

SERGIO RAMOS, García

RAFAEL, Pereira Da Silva

RAUL, Guilherme Martins

GARAY, Ezequiel

PIQUE, Gerard

MUNIESA, Marc

FAURE, Sébastien

PUYOL, Carles

ZHIRKOV, Yuri

CAPEL, Diego

NAVAS, Jesús

MASCHERANO, Javier

SNEIJDER, Wesley

RAFAEL CARIOCA, Pereira

ZUCULINI, Franco

RAMSEY, Aaron

CAMACHO, Ignacio

DELPH, Fabian

MERIDA, Francisco

SHELVEY, Jonjo

GERRARD, Steven

NASRI, Samir

GOURCUFF, Yoann

HAZARD, Eden

DOUGLAS COSTA, de Souza

FORMICA, Mauro

KEKO, Sergio Gontan

DAVID VILLA, Sánchez

AGUERO, Sergio

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

PATO, Alexandre

PALOSCHI, Alberto

FREEMAN, Luke

FERNANDO TORRES, José

Re: Iniesta deal

Do the deal. Iniesta is pure CLASS, one of the most underrated and yet the most complete footballer in the world. Sneijder is not going to rise as he is injured and with the likes of kaka fighting for a place in the team, he may not feature much next season. Higuain mut get into the argentinian national team in order to rise.:)

Do the deal. Iniesta is pure CLASS' date=' one of the most underrated and yet the most complete footballer in the world. Sneijder is not going to rise as he is injured and with the likes of kaka fighting for a place in the team, he may not feature much next season. Higuain mut get into the argentinian national team in order to rise.:)[/quote']

btw, do you think higuain will have chance to feature in the star-filled Real Madrid next season?

Lol.real is trying to sell V.nistory and rual.cos they are getting old.nisteroy might not be at his best.he is a mystery since he just got back from injury.you have to see.anyway.you are getting inesta or what.if u are getting him.do it.but if selling Reject it.Inesta can only be traded unless he gives a really good deal.

There are links of him moving to tottenham. However' date=' tottenham seems more interested in huntelaar and robben. Good choice though, dont even know why r.madrid want to sell huntelaar, natural finisher and young[/quote']

Hunterlaar dont wish to move to tottenahm.lol.robben wishes to move to bigger clubs then Tottenham.Basically.rednapp knows that his only choice is Nistelrooy.since Hunterlaar and Robben is both linked to Man u.so why do they want to move to Tottenham.Common sense.:rolleyes:B)

man u are indecisive in buying big players. good examples are torres' date=' huntelaar and benzema.[/quote']

lol.torres is at liverpool.of cos a deal is impossible.Benzema wishes to stay at French,thats why he did went to Man u..Huntelaar is saying that he would only move to big clubs.not some low clubs like tottenham.maybe man city.

Man u had the chance to sign torres a few years ago. But too bad they offered peanuts for him, so he went to join liverpool. Before joining r.madrid, huntelaar almost join man u , but ferguson prefered hargreave, who injured himself after joning them. Last deason, they chose berbatov over benzema, a bad choice to me LOL

not they offered penuts.is that they didn't even bid.Do you even know what happened?????If you dont know.dont sprout Untrue things?Btw are you a Spurs fan??Btw do you know that the 1st season when we faced Chelsea and barcelona.It was Hargreves that kept our Midfield Together.that why we managed to won it.you really dont know anything.lol.They chose Berbatov because Lyon dont want to let Benzema go.noob.if you know nothing.just stop saying stuffs which you dont even know.lol.

Guest Football8

It's a tough one, if you lose Sneijder then apart from Mascherano you weren't have any high rated CM's, but if you lose Higuain then you'll still have great strikers. I think I'd just about's reject's te only way I'd accept is if your going to be playing a 4-4-2 diamond ? With Mascherano DM and Iniesta maybe AM.

Also, I really hope Higuain is a starter if no strikers are bought from now, up until the end of the summer. Van Nistelrooy should be sold imo, he's getting old and although he's one of the best strikers in the world, there's plenty more young ones in the pond. In terms of Raúl, I want him to be a super sub. If Real Madrid play a 4-2-3-1, then that new striker would play in the "1" , if it's a 4-4-2 I hope Higuain partners the new striker, phew ! :o

Guest Football8

Real won't sell Raul. Jeebus are you out of your mind? He is Real Madrid. I'm so bloody sure he's gonna take over as manager one day.

The word sell and

Raúl in one line should be avoided. :P Raúl is one part of the heart of Real Madrid and he'll always be part of the club no matter what his role is, sub, coach, director, manager. :)

what will happen to sneijder then?

i can't see sneijder playing regularly next season when you have the likes of kaka, l.diarra, vdv and possibly alonso and masch( that's really bad for liverpool if they lose the both of them):( in your team

what i wanna ask is sneijder's rating predictions, help anyone?

what will happen to sneijder then?

i can't see sneijder playing regularly next season when you have the likes of kaka' date=' l.diarra, vdv and possibly alonso and masch( that's really bad for liverpool if they lose the both of them):( in your team

what i wanna ask is sneijder's rating predictions, help anyone?[/quote']

No one knows.

It all depends on where Sneijder is next season. It depends on whether he has a future at Real. He has immense potential, probably more so than Mascherano and Lass and is more of a threat than Xabi Alonso.