1. 1.

• Ronaldo
    • Messi
    • Kaka
    • No one will ever get there

Re: Can Anyone Make It To 99?

Can Anyone Make It To 99?

Who can make it to the top.

what will players have to do to get there?

and who has the ability?

Messi & Ronaldo both can if they set the world on fire next season. I can't see it though.

Btw I think someone has been 99 before (maybe Ronaldhino at his peak? someone who was around when the game started would have to confirm that one)

Just wait and see he s strongest fwd ever with briliant tehnique bombastic shoot and solid speed.only he s 96 cause he plays for inter that will never win champions league so if he moves to real or barca and do something with sweden

Maybe if he turned up on the big stage just once he would have a chance, but he isn't good enough to do so. Yet to score a CL knockout goal and you think he can get to 99? :rolleyes:

Guest BrandonBurrows

Kaka: I would say no.

Ronaldo: It's possible but I don't think it will happen.

Messi: Looks possible, I would say yes.

Anyone one else?: No. I can't think of anyone else who could make it that high on current/ season just gone form.

edit: why is "No one will ever get there" an option? Someone already has :P

I've said this before on another thread a while back...

Messi is peaked at 98. The way he plays/the skills he possess only enable him a 98. Although he is only 22 now, he has many more years to keep that rating if he continues to play well.

Ronaldo does have the potential to hit 99 if he remains on his feet rather than on the turf. He has the skills and speed almost matching Messi, but Ronaldo dominates in shooting, power and physicality.

To be honest, I think neither of the two will reach 99 like Ronaldinho because "Ronny" had everything in Messi and Ronaldo, but he had this "special" Brazilian thing if you know what I mean. It's the cheeky flair type play that mesmerizes both defender and spectators.

In Reality, I Could See Both Messi And Ronaldo Hitting 99 But I See Messi Hitting 99 Within The Next 2 Years, Because Messi Has Been Put Into That Bracket Of Footballing Gods At The Young Age Of 22, He His Mentioned With The Likes Of Pele And Cruyff. You Only Have To See Him Play And You'll Understand Why, He Doesn't Dissapear In Big Games And Is Very Hard To Mark Because He Goes All Over The Pitch Looking For The Ball, And Once Its With Him Its Very Hard To Prise It Away In tell Its In The Back Of The Net, Messi Will Win The Ballon D'or This Season No Doubt And His Overall Play Is Simply Out Of This World.. We Should Have Sold Ronaldo To Barca For Messi In A Straight Swap Rather Then Flog Him To Real Madrid For 80M.;):D

However I Could See Ronaldo Going To 99 Should He Have A Stunning 30-40 Goal Debut Season, Because Ronaldo Is Everything You Want In Modern Football Physically Strong, Stunning Free-Kicks, Power And Very Strong At Headering, His Traits Are Well Adapt For The Premier League Which Is Why His Done Fantastic In England With Manchester United, No-One Destroys The Lesser Teams Quite Like Ronaldo ... Watch Out La Liga. With A Stunning Season At Real Madrid And Another Ballon D'Or My Fellow Countrymam Must Hit 99.

You Never Know.. It Could Be Either Of Them.