®yan's Burton Albion | Cesc4's Darlington Target: Success.

Well Me And My Good Friend Ben Have Decided To Have A English Championship Challenge. I Have Burton Albion ( Note: This Is Also Part Of Wozza's Challenge ). Ben Has Took Over a Darlington. I Have Had A Day Extra More With My Team That Ben So I Have Bought More Players, While He Has Not Bought Anyone Yet. This Will Be A Thread For Me And Ben ONLY. Enjoy MR and Transfer News. Comments Will be Appreiciated.

We Are Not In The Same Setup!

Re: ®yan's Burton Albion | Cesc4's Darlington Target: Success.

Ok, im going to write match reports and stuff on my Darlington team. Ryan's had a few days more than me, so he's already bought players but I took over Darlington about 5 mins ago. I'm gonna start by selling the whole team.........

CBa 2 Write A Huge Report Atm Just A Little Update.

Schennikov Rose To 83

Makeev Rose To 82

Denisov Rose 2 76.

Brought It Ron-Robert Zeiler 74, Jamie O-Hara 86 and Jan Lastuvka all In On Loan. :)

736_1199781494.gif

Burton Albion 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion.

Michael_Mols_105111c.jpg

Burton Hold Brighton.

Burton Are Still Unbeaten In Division 4 Two Games Into The Season. Last Night Burton Played A Tough Brighton and Hove Albion Side Who Were not gonna be a pushover. It Was The 30th Minute That The Game Really Got Underway When Kofi Danning Struck From 25 Yards Out Which Came crashing off the bar into the path of new signing Michael Mols who Camly Placed It into The Corner Of The Brighton Goal.

It Was Only 3 Minutes Later That Brighton Struck Back With Adam Virgo Headed The Ball Home From a Cross. Roar Strand Had The Chance to Win It For Burton in The 88th Minute But He Headed It Onto the roof of the goal. This Draw Keeps Burton in A Comfortable 14th Place Where They Had Just Been Promoted Last Season.

• 2 weeks later...

Quakers Hit For 6!

Swindon Town 6-0 Darlington

A hat-trick from Cox and goals from Easton and Nalis smashed a weakened Darlington side aside in Wedenesday's match. Darlington had several key players missing, with several Chinese players coming in too late to start for the Quakers after their flight was delayed. Marc Muniesa missed the match through suspension.

Youngster Fraizer Campbell has arrived on loan for Darlington from Manchester United. The English 21 year-old is looking to impress in his season-long loan at the Quakers. He had this to say "I'm looking to get more match experience at Darlington this season, the manager likes my style of play and I'm going to give everything I've got for the club." Darlington gaffer Ben Hawkin had this to say on his latest acquisition "Fraizer is a great lad, he's energetic, he likes to run with the ball, he can shoot, he can pass, dribble, you name it, he's got it. I'm thinking of playing him up front with Xiaodong Liu, who joined last night."

Campbell scored one and set up one on his Darlington debut against Shrewsbury Town. He has also had previous loan spells at Hull City and Tottenham Hotspur.

Fraizer-Campbell-John-O-Shea-celeb_1080333.jpg

Frazier Campbell (right)- Looking to impress

10th place Darlington face Bradford City away at 8pm on Saturday.