Torres deal!!!

dantheman

Re: Torres deal!!!

Hello everyboby i am just curious would any of you swap Aguero who was on your team someone elses Torres?

I think a manager in my setup would take that deal and thinking of offering that deal for me Torres is better but will Aguero become better?

Thanks

I Would take Torres.

He is one of the best forwards in the world, Aguero needs time to develop but while at Atletico he wont rise higher than 94.

Torres is safe at 96, and while at Liverpool has a chance of rising. (A Small one, but its possible) Hes also pretty young, and has years left in him.

Hope i help :)

Re: Torres deal!!!

Hello everyboby i am just curious would any of you swap Aguero who was on your team someone elses Torres?

I think a manager in my setup would take that deal and thinking of offering that deal for me Torres is better but will Aguero become better?

Thanks

I'd take that deal. Torres is one of the top five strikers in the world, and while Aguero's stunning, i think that he may oly make it to top ten. Having said that age is in Kun's favour.

Torres > Aguero