Sign in to follow this  
Greener-09

Michael and William Keane-Manchester United's New Twins- Ps.Not Identical

Re: Michael and William Keane-Manchester United's New Twins- Ps.Not Identical

What's the latest with these two prospects ?

Hey, Well William Keane has been in phenomenal form of late, scoring plenty of goals including two in the FA youth cup final last night.

In 6 starts and 3 Sub appearances for the Reserves he has 6 goals.

In 13 starts and 3 Sub appearances for the Academy he has 15 goals.

He has been injured for quite a bit this season but he came back to show some fantastic form with 21 goals in 19 starts for both teams. No mean feat. eh?

Michael has been playing for the academy too and also for the reserves sometimes. I can't find stats for him but he has played quite a bit.

I'm not sure where we go with William next season, He is too young to go out on loan I feel, so another season till Christmas maybe in the reserves and maybe a short term loan somewhere perhaps. William has been praised by SAF himself and Fergie surely was impressed by Keane last night as he was in attendance. Pogba, Morrison and Tunnicliffe stared for the academy in the Youth cup final last night, especially Morrison who looked in the mould of Iniesta, gliding around. Morrison got two goals in the final last night and Keane got the other two.