Offical exam/results thread

shack

Evening fellas, and ladies :D

Seems as i just got my results back today thought id create a post so everybody can post their results and how they did...

So lets get cracking got my uni results in today, had to pass 5 out of 6 modules (modules being coursework and exam) to make it onto the next 2 years of my course. Nailed 6 outa 6 :eek: ... im on like a total high right now :D

so yeh lol... tell the world :D

Re: Offical exam/results thread

Evening fellas' date=' and ladies :D

Seems as i just got my results back today thought id create a post so everybody can post their results and how they did...

So lets get cracking got my uni results in today, had to pass 5 out of 6 modules (modules being coursework and exam) to make it onto the next 2 years of my course. Nailed 6 outa 6 :eek: ... im on like a total high right now :D

so yeh lol... tell the world :D[/quote']

Well done on the results. I get my GCSE grades in August, day before leeds fest lol, and my AS which i took 2 years earlier. Think i've scraped an E in my AS and i expect A's and B's accross the board on my GCSE's.

Well done on the results. I get my GCSE grades in August' date=' day before leeds fest lol, and my AS which i took 2 years earlier. Think i've scraped an E in my AS and i expect A's and B's accross the board on my GCSE's.[/quote']

Same, get mine on August 23rd i think.

Everyone is nervous but tbh i'm not really bothered.

The exams were well easy in my opinion so i should get good results;

if not, its not the end of the world is it?

Good luck to everyone though, hope you get the grades you need.

And Shack, well done mate. Great result. :)

well done mate. i officially got my results in the post today but i've known for about 2 weeks roughly what i was gonna get and i got the exact same. passed all 6 modules.:D:D:D:D

cheers for all the props guys :D youl all have to be sure to post your results on here when u get them so i know how you all did :P

purely the fact i didnt revise much (at all tbh) haha is kind of why im so happy to have passed all 6 :D