thomas hitzlsperger

iam manager of vfb stuttgart in a world championship and i have just recieved a bid of 19.3m for hitlsperger from man utd. hes valued at 12.6m by the chairman but im not sure what to do. my problems are...

1. im top of division 2 with 7 games left and only 5 pts clear of 3rd

2. hes rated 91 so hes my top rated midfielder and my 2nd best player overall

3. i only have 3.8m in the bank so not sure if i can afford to reject either

4. i hate the manager, know him personally and vowed never to do a transfer with him!!!

so im in quite a dilemma what to do, maybe a part exchange deal, say i wont sell until end of the season or tell the man where to go. what would u lot do??

Guest Football8

Re: thomas hitzlsperger

As he's your 2nd best player, I'd keep him until the end of the season and then negotiate, also it's not like he's rating will be affected soon.

iam manager of vfb stuttgart in a world championship and i have just recieved a bid of 19.3m for hitlsperger from man utd. hes valued at 12.6m by the chairman but im not sure what to do. my problems are...

1. im top of division 2 with 7 games left and only 5 pts clear of 3rd

2. hes rated 91 so hes my top rated midfielder and my 2nd best player overall

3. i only have 3.8m in the bank so not sure if i can afford to reject either

4. i hate the manager' date=' know him personally and vowed never to do a transfer with him!!!

so im in quite a dilemma what to do, maybe a part exchange deal, say i wont sell until end of the season or tell the man where to go. what would u lot do??[/quote']

i wouldnt deal. Personally i never like to sell players in the last few games of the season as it might unsettle the squad but i think hitzelberger is a great player and you should try and get a bit more money out of him!!!

Also when the German ratings were reviewed, Stuttgart weren't doing too well and a number of their players went down (I've also a Stuttgart team) whereas they finished 3rd in the end. I'd keep him for the time being as you will get prize money in a couple of weeks once the season is over.

Also....whilst there is no sentiment in business I'd not deal with someone who I didn't like. I've 3 clowns in one of my leagues who have openly admitted in the news that they have manipulated the transfer market by overpricing / underpricing sales between them and I've now stated on the news that I won't do business with them. Stick to you guns and tell him to take a hike (politely.!).