Ramsey vs Wilshere

Magua

Does any Arsenal fan out there have any idea as to whether Wenger is planning to use either of Aaron Ramsey (84 rated) or Jack Wilshere (80 rated) much in the coming campaign?

They both smack of being potentially good buys for lower division clubs in new standard setups but I would rather use the funds elsewhere if they are just going to play the odd cup match or late sub in EPL games and be +1 or +2 risers.

Re: Ramsey vs Wilshere

I don't expect Ramsey to become a big part of Arsenal for another few seasons. He'll maybe get the odd start this season unless we have massive amount of injuries (so expect him to get played then :P) where he'll start more if that's the case.

Wilshere still has alot of years ahead of him to mature and get even better (and he's pretty **** good now), but Wenger doesn't like to rush players, so he'll only get sub appearances. But will once again do the goods in the Under-18s.

If you are really wanting to buy an Arsenal youngster, I'd say go for Vela (though he costs quite a bit) He's a magician on the ball, and really hard to tackle, plus he can take defenders apart with the greatest of ease :D I expect him to break into the first team this season.

I don't expect Ramsey to become a big part of Arsenal for another few seasons. He'll maybe get the odd start this season unless we have massive amount of injuries (so expect him to get played then :P) where he'll start more if that's the case.

Wilshere still has alot of years ahead of him to mature and get even better (and he's pretty **** good now)' date=' but Wenger doesn't like to rush players, so he'll only get sub appearances. But will once again do the goods in the Under-18s.

[b']If you are really wanting to buy an Arsenal youngster, I'd say go for Vela. He's a magician on the ball, and really hard to tackle, plus he can take defenders apart with the greatest of ease :D I expect him to break into the first team this season.[/b]

I certainly hope so. I may be a United fan but you can never say no to watching top quality football and Vela is a beautiful footballer. some of the goals he has scored are top notch and he usually makes a big impact in any game he plays.

Both will play in the carling cup and possible the FA cup next season (Depending on the oponent).

Ramsey will probably get the odd premiership game why I think Wilshere needs a bit more time until he gets regular premiership football. Both great future talents though.

If I had to have one it would be Wilshere :)

i would agree with that as i think he'll break first team this season. he's quite strong for a little guy too. i would hope merida gets more chances' date=' maybe he could come on loan to derby county like barazite did last year :D:D:D. lol[/quote']

Btw how did Barazite do on loan last year?