• 6/16/26/36/46/56/x6
    • 7/17/27/37/47/57/x7
    • 8/18/28/38/48/58/x8
    • 9/19/29/39/49/59/x9
    • 10/20/30/40/50/x0

Re: Your Shirt Number?

What is your shirt number?

And why?

Mine is 20 and have it on the back of most of my shirts as I was born 20th June :)

Mine is number 6 as this was the number worn by my childhood football hero Tony "Donkey" Adams. I also play Centre-half, so it kind of fits!:P

11 and 10.

11 cos i used to play left wing from when i was young and i also play left wing for my college team.

and 10 cos it's my favorite position and i asked to be played as a striker and my club manager agreed.

• 2 months later...

Two Numbers:

Wednesday floodlight league / Saturday / Sunday League = Number 6

School = 24, was 6, but we went away to some dodgy school who didnt have a pitch to use so we went to a park, i slide tackled a striker, and went through dog pap :(:(:mad::mad:. switched with a sub, scored a goal, kept it ever since :D

Actually iv still got that number 24 shirt, school must want it back consdiering i left 4 years ago

Number 3. It is my lucky number, the number of letters in my first name, and the magic number.

Because up until I was 13 I played across the defence and at DM, it is a fitting number. Since then though I've moved out onto the wings and up front, so it's a bit misplaced (but then so is having 10 for Gallas), although I don't mind numbers 7, 9 and 10. If ever there's the chance though, it'll be 3. :)

What is your shirt number?

And why?

Mine is 20 and have it on the back of most of my shirts as I was born 20th June :)

Mine used to be 7 as it was the number of the house I lived in and the number of the month I was born.

Now though, it's 14, mainly because I met my girlfriend on the 14th but also the fact that it's got the number 4 in it which is the date of my birthday, aswell as being my Idol Johan Cruyff also had the no.14 :)

Mine use to be 15. Dont think theres to many famous footballers wit that number

From the EPL:

Denilson

Curtis Davies

Scott Dann

Steven N'Zonzi

Gretar Steinsson

David Edgar

Florent Malouda

Sylvain Distin

Diomansy Kamara

Bernard Mendy

Yossi Benayoun

Javier Garrido

Nemanja Vidic

Salif Diao

Peter Crouch :)

Matt Upson

Jordi Gomez

Greg Halford

My favourite number used to be 15, but now its 12, as my favourite player is Fabio Aurelio, and I did play left-back for Grimsargh Town FC before a knee injury ended my season after 2 pre-season games.

I was always number 9 as I was striker when i was younger, but as I got abit fatter and lost abit of pace I was turned into a centre back so I'm number 6 now. Play for my dad's sunday league team on the odd occasion, though they played me on the left wing last game which is possibly the least suited position for me. Maybe one day I'll get my number 9 back B)