SM taking the mick

davern6

on a game world i am in it was the last game of the season and i was playing 1st place team, i was 4th. i set my tactics as i wanted them and went offline. upon signing on to see who i had drawn in the play offs i saw i had lost 2-0 but underneath the result was this club message:

1 July

Marseille win 2 - 0 against Ajax

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your club automatically attempted to pick a better side.

The deal involving Newcastle United and Karim BENZEMA of Ajax has been rejected. Ajax do not want to sell the player

what the hells going on!!

anyone else had this???

Re: SM taking the mick

You played a goalie in goal [most likly] or played strikers in defence etc

maybe ya had not noticed ya had injuries or suspensions and the AI before the match but a stiker in defence and asa result straight away the AI again replaced this striker with a defender, but in the process changes your team around..

This is an anti cheat prevention systyme

the offer was probly in your inbox for two weeks and the AI rejected it automaticly.

You played a goalie in goal [most likly] or played strikers in defence etc

maybe ya had not noticed ya had injuries or suspensions and the AI before the match but a stiker in defence and asa result straight away the AI again replaced this striker with a defender' date=' but in the process changes your team around..

This is an anti cheat prevention systyme

the offer was probly in your inbox for two weeks and the AI rejected it automaticly.[/quote']

Well that's just crazy!!!!! :P

I've seen a few people sporadically complain about this in the last month or so. SM have brought in this rule so sides do not deliberately play too poor a team in order to favour other sides (in the past there was talk of members deliberately throwing games for mates or others and this is SMs attempt to tackle this). It's a controversial step, but it seems like SM felt you had deliberately made too poor a selection and they changed it. It may not seem fair to you, but you are not the first and no boubt you won't be the last this will happen to

Happened to me and it refered to a goalie. I'd swapped my main goalie for another and as it was a straight swap assumed the new goalie would automatically end up in goal and not checked to see that this had happened. Unfortunately this did not happen and the AI put a random player in goal resulting in the same message. Fortunately it was at a time when it was almost impossible to beat unmanaged teams hence I ended up with the A1 setting my formation and players and I picked up the 3 points. :)

on a game world i am in it was the last game of the season and i was playing 1st place team' date=' i was 4th. i set my tactics as i wanted them and went offline. upon signing on to see who i had drawn in the play offs i saw i had lost 2-0 but underneath the result was this club message:

1 July

Marseille win 2 - 0 against Ajax

[b']Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your club automatically attempted to pick a better side.[/b]

The deal involving Newcastle United and Karim BENZEMA of Ajax has been rejected. Ajax do not want to sell the player

what the hells going on!!

anyone else had this???

It also happen to me too and i guarantee i already played all player in right position. I dont know why it happen

my point is that we all play SM for reasons, one of which being that we can set the tactics HOW WE WANT THEM and we should not have anything or anyone changing this as it is up to the manager as to who plays where. real life example - england u21 joe lewis playing striker.....

Also if the club chairman keeps choosing the starting lineup it will get a bit like the chelsea situation a few years ago where the manager(mourinho) has enough of the people high up in the club(abramovich) and quits.

I am 100% sure i played all players in right positions and i am definatly not cheating with mates as none of my SM friends are in this league. I am getting a bit fed up of these so called improvements and im sure lots of others will be too when this happens to them.

I must admit I was pleased that the A1 made the change as the AI had put a random rubbish player in goal and I would like have been stuffed. As it was I got the points and it certainly foced me to always check if and when I change the goalie. Funnily enough I swapped Jaskalinan for Friedal + cash in another league, saw the AI had stuck a random outfielder in goal and was considering doing it again however bottled out in the end and physically put Friedal in goal.

I've seen a number of examples where people have obviously changed formations and then found that the CF becomes a LM or the CB ends up as a CM etc. Personally I don't have a problem with the AI kicking in and correcting things. I do find it a little weird though that the AI kicks in at times yet, if a players is recalled from loan, or swapped out then the AI always puts a random player in that position. That's more annoying to me than the A1 correcting obvious errors.