EC 99 (Hans Rotherham United) (Roy Keane Gillingham) Let the revolution begin

Re: EC 99 (Hans Rotherham United) (Roy Keane Gillingham) Let the revolution begin

33_1191751249.gif

The Gills Get There Man!

Today at around 1:15pm Gillingham named Roy Keane there new manager the team is in need of a manager for some time and are 17th in Div 3 the team has new oners and new managment Roy Keane has been told by his new boss thay will fund him in any way posible and has given him 30M to spend this season and will rise that to 35M if he can keep them in Div 3 this season he is looking to get a new keeper and Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS is most likly to fill that position also he is looking to bring in Newcastle striker Mark VIDUKA for around 2M this is what the manager had to say on his new team:

"I am happy that Gillingham came to me with such a new hope of some cups in the up coming years the team is a good bunch of lads and now I hope we can show Kent and all to over big citys Gillingham is comeing so get redy I have 30M but only plan on spending 5M this season as I think a lot of teams will be relising some Free Agents next season so good luck to all managers but I now have to go and set up traning."

Re: EC 99 (Hans Rotherham United) (Roy Keane Gillingham) Let the revolution begin

Rotherham%20United.gif

Rotherham united News

Rotherham United are currently sitting 4th in the bottom tier of english football with 29 games played. Their top goal scorer is Miguel Nene with an impressive 6 goals in 13 appearences for the club. He has also provided the most assists and has also won the man of the match an incredible 9 times. Manager Hans is hoping to tie up a deal for Nene who is currently on loan from Sheffield united. Next up for Rotherham United is an away match against struggling side Rushden & Diamonds who is currently unmanaged.

Rushden_and_Diamonds_badge.gif VSRotherham%20United.gif

1. J YOUNG----- ------------------------------------------------------------------1.S DZHANAEV

2. A CAVE-BROWN ----------------------------------------------------------------2. D MARCELLIS

3. R BULL ---------------------------------------------------------------------3.G SCHENNIKOV

4. M OKUONGHAE------ -----------------------------------------------------------4.N OTAMENDI

5. W HATSWELL------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.J FORLIN

6. K CORNWALL--------------------------------------------------------------------6. P MAURICIO

7. N MCCAFFERTY------------------------------------------------------------------7. E SALVIO

8. M KELLY-------------------------------------------------------------------------8.S ALEX

9. L FORTUNE-WEST----------------------------------------------------------------9. M FORMICA

10. H HIIUVAIN---------------------------------------------------------------------10. M NENE

11. G WILSON------ ---------------------------------------------------------------11. N GAITAN

Rushden & Diamonds Substitutes -------------------------- Rotherham United Substitutes

12. S TYNAN--------------------------------------------------------------------12.M DE FEDERICO

13. P GULLIVER ------------------------------------------------------------------13. R PEDRO

14. G MILLS----------------------------------------------------------------------14. R IBERBIA

15. A NICHOLLS-------------------------------------------------------------------15. K NAUGHTON

16. T ENGELS-----------------------------------------------------------------------16. D CHAVEZ

Final Score

0-5

N.GAITAN 44- S.ALEX 47 -G.SCHENNIKOV 63-M.FORMICA 86-D.MARCELLIS 88

Possession

36%- 64%

Total Shots

14- 27

Shots On Target

11- 16

Corners

10- 5

Yellow Cards

2- 1

Red Cards

0- 0

Match Report

The first half was a close contest. The game was very cagy and there were very few clear cut chances. Just a few long range effort from each team. Then came the last minute of the first half and both teams were trying to take a lead going into the second half. Rushdend and Diamonds got a corner but it was poorly delivered and it was easily dealt with by DZHANAEV and he quickly kicked the ball up the park and the counter was on. It was 3 against 2 at the back and Salvio got past the first defender and chipped it to the back post and Gaitan was there to make it 1-0.

2nd half

The second half was more interesting. Rushdend and Diamond made 3 changes at once and went with a 3-4-3 but Rotherham were happy to stay with the 4-4-2 diamond. The Diamonds went in search of an equaliser but it was another counter attack and it was Alex that scored from ten yards out. From then on Rotherham were completely dominating the game and it was not long until they got their 3rd scored by Georgi SCHENNIKOV who saw the keeper off the line and went for a cheeky chip and it found the back of the net. The Rushdend defence started to get frustrated and Bull lashed out a dangerous challenge on Georgi SCHENNIKOV after he lost the ball and Georgi SCHENNIKOV was badly injured and had to be strechered off and Kyle Naughton came on for him and as soon as he came on in the 86 minute he crossed in a ball and the keeper misjudged the ball and mauro Formica had a tap in. Dirk MARCELLIS got his first goal for the club with a superb effort from long range.

Nicolas_Gaitan_1.jpgalex_de_souza.jpg

Image_2_for_CSKA_Moscow_v_Aston_Villa_gallery_840817868.jpg4199778.jpgmarcellis,%20dirk%20%5Bcloseup%5D.jpg

The

5starmetal.jpg

Manager's View

Manager Hans was very pleased with his team performance but told his players not to get carried away with their 5-0 victory. "We controlled the game from the start to finish and i was very pleased with the way we play especially in the second half. We had lots of chances on goals and at the end of the day the score could have doubled but their keeper was on top form." When asked if he could get automatic promotion to league two he said : "we've played 30 games and are 9 points behind Doncaster Rovers who are in second place. we will try and stay as close as we can and who know what will happen. we've got to stay foccused on our own business and not concentrate on other teams. we are playing Northampton Town team next who themselves are trying to get in the play off spots so we have to be careful with that game"

33_1191751249.gif

Gillingham Prepering For Long Run.

Evgeni MAKEEV has been linked with Gillingham today for a loan spell for the rest of the season the 19 year old Right Back is not happy being on the bench at Rotherham United and now has to see if he can step up a league to strugling Gillingham the manager had this to say:"I am looking to streten my team spending minimem cash and this is one way I can do that by loaning so good players the young star is on my most whanted list and now has his chance to shine I hope I can get the youngster but no there is a lot I have to do before geting out of the relagation battle also a few young players are in talkes with the youth sqwad coach M.Oneal on there position if thay will like to join one of them is Free Agent Nathaniel CLYNE that is happy to be joining the team he will be joining for a record fee of 2.5M on a 5 year deal I am happy with the progress today with tranfers and hope to be hering from some of the teams in the near fucher.

Evgeni MAKEEV has been sent on loan to Gillingham to try and cut back on players wages and also get Evgeni some experience. Manager Hans had this to say " The board and I came to a decision that it would be best for both the team and the player if he went out on loan. He is a promising youngster and we are only sending him out on loan to get the experience and also to ease off the debt that the team finds themselves in"

7233.jpg

Evgeni MAKEEV sent out on loan

Miguel Nene recalled

Miguel Nene has been recalled by their previous club Sheffield United because of the excellent form that he has been on. With 13 starts for Rotterham United he has scored an impressive 8 goals and set up another 13.Speaking to the press manager Hans was devastated by the news but said that he had reached an agreement with sheffield United to get a more quality player on loan. The manager had this to say

"Of course it is devastating to loose such an important player at such a crucial stage of the season but I have reached an agreement with the Sheffield United boss for a loan move for a Spannish international."

NEWS_1235047364_nene_nacional.jpg

Nene recalled from his loan spell

New loaned player Unveiled

Fernando Llorente joins Rotterham united after an unsuccessful spell at Sheffield United. The player had this to say; "Its been really frustrating for me at Sheffield United. The manager said that he had planned to build the team around me but that does not look like that was going to happen. I have been training with the reserves for a good few months now and i'm so happy that a team like Rotterham who have got huge ambition decided to put a loan bid in for me. I would like to make an immediate impact and hopefully Hans would have seen enough of me to try and get a permanent deal for me"Manager hans had this to say; "Fernando had proven that he was a great threat infront of goal while he was playing in spain. I would like to see the real Llorente once again and we'll see what will happen from there."

fernando-llorente.thumbnail.jpg

Fernando Llorente on top form playing for athletic bilbao

33_1191751249.gif

The Gills Spend Big.

Today Gillingham has signed 25 new players with only 1 leaving the biggest signing is Goal Keeper Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS that joined for just 800K the player that has left is Alex VON SCHWEDLER that has left to a un named team for 3.2M also another player is on his way in for 1M and Klemen LAVRIC is on his way out for just under 5M Gillinghams manager Roy Keane had this to say: "I am happy with the signings I have made I may have spent 26M but am happy with the players the cherman is happy with the way I have spent my cash and now my youth squad is looking good with a lot of tallent I hope this is the way forword and am looking forword to haveing a good relationship with my boss and team."

Rotherham%20United.gif

Match Preview

Rotherham United are playing Northampton Town at home in their next match. Manager Hans is looking to rest all 11 players that thrashed Rushden & Diamonds 5-0. Apparently he sees this as an oportunity to rest his players for the upcoming match which will be against Brighton and Hove Albion who are currently sitting in 5th place and the week after its a do or die match against league leaders Notts County.The manager had this to say; "This is an opportunity to rest some important players for crucial matches firstly away to Brighton and Hove Albion and for the home match against Notts County. If we want to secure an automatic place in league 2 we have to win these 2games and hope that Doncaster manage to drop a few points. I also see the next match as an opportunity to give some of the younger lads a run in the team and I hope they give me something to think about for the game against Brighton and Hove Albion" Some players likely to play are;

0+pedro+barcelona+tenerife.jpg

Pedro hoping to make an impact

4211699_206x261.png

Matias de frederico out to prove his worth

gaston%2Bmonzon.JPG

Monzon ready to reclaim his No1 spot

Rotherham%20United.gifVSNorthampton%20Town.gif

Rotherham United------------------ Northampton Town

1. G MONZON-----------------------------1.M BUNN

2. I PILLUD------------------------------- 2.J CROWE

3. R IBERBIA ----------------------------- 3.D HILLEBRAND

4. M MARTINEZ -------------------------- 4.L CHAMBERS

5. L AVELDANO--------------------------- 5.D TOPIC

6. D CHAVEZ----------------------------- 6.S BRADLEY

7. R PEDRO------------------------------ 7.D ROWSON

8. SCIORILLI----------------------------- 8.M MCINDOE

9. M DE FEDERICO------------------------ 9.M ULUC

10. P VRANJICAN -------------------------10.A KIRK

11. F MANCUELLO------------------------- 11.M STEFANCIC

Subs------------------------------------- Subs

12. K CURA-------------------------------- 12.C DOIG

13. S REINARTZ----------------------------13.A HOLT

14. H SKOGSEID--------------------------- 14.R GILLIGAN

15. A DENISOV---------------------------- 15.J BURNELL

16. L CABRERA---------------------------- 16.S MCGLEISH

Final Score

6-0

D.CHAVEZ (15) S.SCIORILLI (28) P.VRANJICAN (51),(61)M.DE FEDERICO (73) R.PEDRO (87)

Possession

63% -37%

Total Shots

20 -8

Shots On Target

10- 6

Corners

3 -6

Yellow Cards

2 2

Red Cards

0 -1

Match Report

A pack Don Valley crowd tuned in to see if the young guns of Rotherham United could keep their hope of automatic promotion alive. Manager Hans made 11 changes to rest players for the upcoming vital games against Brighton and Hove Albion and league leaders Notts county. The game started brightly for Northampton Town. They had 3 attemps on goals in the 10 minutes and the Rotherham united players looked all over the place until the 15th minute when a piece of magic from M.DE FREDERICO set up D.CHAVEZ for an overhead kick and it landed in the back of the net. From then on it got worst for Northampton Town. A piece of dodgey defending and Rotherham United were 2 up on the 28th minute thanks to S.SCIORILLI. It wasnt going to be any easier for Northampton Town when they got a man sent off just before the half.

2nd half

After the restart the Rotherham players grew in confidence and they got a 3rd five minute from the restart. A fantastic 30 yarder from P.VRANJICAN. 10 minutes later he got his second and Rotherham looked like they were enjoying their football. M.DE FEDERICO chipped in with a goal with 15 minute to go with a diving header and R.PEDRO got the 6th for Rotherham with 3 minutes remaining.It was a wonderful curling freekick which kept the keeper rooted to the spot

340x.jpg340x.jpg480_20090517185116.jpg46318_news.jpg

0+pedro+barcelona+tenerife.jpg

The five goalscorers