A few questions on Anelka, Amuari and Kanoute.

thespecialone

I don't understand how Anelka is still only a 92 rating?!?!

Top scorer last season for Chelsea and an international for France.

If strikers like Forlan get a rise for the goals he scored then Anelka should be at least equal rating.

Anelka has got to be one of the most underrated players in the game.

I personally think Anelka should have a rating of at least 94!! With out a doubt!

Also who would you choose to have in your squad out of Kanoute and Amuari??

Obviously Kanoute is 2 ratings better but he is also older and Amuari can get better...

Who would you prefer to have and what rating do you think Anelka should be??

Re: A few questions on Anelka, Amuari and Kanoute.

I would say 92/93 is fair for him. He was the top goalscorer in the prem, but it was still a poor total compared to players in other leagues.

Forlan was top goalscorer out of all the leagues (I think it was 30 league goals?) so you cant say him and Anelka are on the same level.

Kanoute has played well and scored lots of goals for 2-3 seasons now and deserves the 94.

I dont no how he plays for France. Does he even start with Henry and Benzema in the squad?

I think SM a little bit harsh for Anelka in last changes. I think he desesve at least to rise to 93. For Forlan,he fully deserve his rise because he won European Golden Boot last season. Between Kanoute and Amauri,i'll choose Kanoute. Although he's older, he'll be regular player for Sevilla at least in next 2 seasons. Amauri can rise further than 92, but he must play regularly and consistently to rise. And he also doesn't play in international stage.

Cheers. I'll go for Kanoute then because I could be waiting a long time before Amuari rises...

I still believe Anelka is on par with Forlan...yeah Forlan scored 30 odd goals in Spain but Anelka topped the charts in the toughest league defensively in the world!!

If you were to ask a number of people who they would prefer to have in their team i bet Anelka would come up tops.

Anelka to 94 please!!!!!!!!!

Cheers. I'll go for Kanoute then because I could be waiting a long time before Amuari rises...

I still believe Anelka is on par with Forlan...yeah Forlan scored 30 odd goals in Spain but Anelka topped the charts in the toughest league defensively in the world!!

If you were to ask a number of people who they would prefer to have in their team i bet Anelka would come up tops.

Anelka to 94 please!!!!!!!!!

Make a poll then between Folan and Anelka. I would be surprised if Anelka got a few votes :)