Sign in to follow this  
Hunty

The Official Rugby Thread

Re: Official Rugby Thread

England are going to brush Ireland aside when they meet by the looks of things! ;)

I doubt that very much

Its at the Aviva, we will have the likes of Rob Kearney, Jamie Heaslip, Jerry Flannery, Stephen Ferris and most of all Tommy Bowe back

Plus we put a little extra in2 our game when its England:p

Woeful start for Scotland 7-0 3mins in2 da game!

England are going to brush Ireland aside when they meet by the looks of things! ;)

Thats what you thought a couple of years ago but we won 43-0 lol We wont do that now but we always rise to play ye, the team enjoys battering into the English lads and vice versa :D

It'll be a brilliant day after Swansea's comeback at Scotland B is we can manage to beat Scotland.

16-0 already, fantastic start, good try from Williams and good kicking from Hooky where he belongs at number 10 with 8 points from Hooky. Yellow card does leave us shakey untill towards half-time, but Southall should have definatly been shown yellow despite getting injured in the process.

EDIT: 13 men, could have been a red though from Byrne. Lack of discipline really from Wales, he could have tried to go low but just didn't. Would be very suprised if we can keep a 16 point lead untill half time now.

2 men in the bin and he didnt even send Southwell there.

Come on ref!

Great start for Wales but with only 13 in the field :o

We only conceded 3 points when we had 13 men though :)

And i feel with two extra men on the field we can get back into possesion more going into half-time, possibly put some more points on the board but i'll be happy with a 13 point lead at half-time.

Wales finished the Scottish game well yesterday and glad to have got the win, although the Scottish must be wondering if the wooden spoon will turn there way now.

Ireland-France should be a good game, atmosphere looks very good. Irish starting strong, don't know why O'Gara hasn't been selected but he got them the crucial win in the last game, it's a very old side mind you but i'm hoping for the Irish to get the win. But although my heart says Ireland, my heads saying France, there a very good side and they guarentee plenty of tries in every game.

EDIT: TRY FOR IRELAND!!!!!!!!!

O'Gara wouldn't last the entire 80 so he's more of an impact sub. Although Sexton is quality for Leinster, he's poor for Ireland - can't handle the pressure. Once again, Sexton made little impact and it already looks as though O'Gara's introduction has changed the game.

TRY!!!!!! HEASLIP :D O'Gara you beauty.

Well done The Irish!

27 points against a downed French looks rather easy' date=' but stpping them from scoring may be a problem :D

COME ON WALES!!!!

France are either going to crumble, or come out to prove a point. Meaning a thrashing for us.

I'm not very confident of a 27 point win but I'm not too bothered about winning the Championship as long as England didn't get the Grand SLam, which they haven't.

Fantastic Irish performance. Well done!

Well done The Irish!

27 points against a downed French looks rather easy' date=' but stpping them from scoring may be a problem :D

COME ON WALES!!!!

Hopefully the Welsh will win the championship but I can't see ye beating the French in their home turf........