Sign in to follow this  
Hunty

The Official Rugby Thread

Re: Official Rugby Thread

Bath went down away at Saints by 31-24

Was a good game, at times Saints were incredible, but you couldn't knock the character shown by Bath who came from 31-10 down to nearly snatch the draw, just a shame you couldn't see the ball on the TMO at the end :o

My first visit to the Gardens (despite living in Northampton all my life) and I was impressed with the noise the Saints fans generate, shame they only sing one song but hey ho, great atmosphere and good banter considering I was the only bath fan with 30 people around me :o

Lets me tearing them Sarries apart next Friday! Come on you Bath!

Bath Rugby 21-11 Saracens

What a game of rugby!! Bath if anything should have scored even more points but for the normally reliable Ford missing 14 points. Bath mean bushiness this season, Rokdunguni with out a doubt MOTM and Eastmond as ever looked incredible. Good to see Watson back also. Henson at 15 was solid and I hope he starts away at Wasps next week

This seasons Aviva Premiership is going to be incredible, shame not really that many Rugby fans on this forum :o

But that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to get people involved, world cup year and I'm sure there will be more discussion with the autumn tests, 6 nations and of course the world cup!

but for now...

COME ON YOU BATH!!!! :D

Flowers punch on Hohaia was vulgar

I saw the highlights of it its pretty bad i saw on the bbc site that even the police might get involved.

Did any one of you guys watch the sevens tournament over the weekend? It was a great final between Fidji and Samoa. Check out these links for some of the highlights. http://mobi.supersport.com/rugby/sevens/video

http://ur7s.com/

An embarrassing day for Bath Rugby yesterday away at Glasgow going down 37-10. Out skilled, out fought the hosts just looked a lot more hungrier. There were some good moments, but when it came to converting them into points there wasn't that same spark. No points scored in the 2nd half and also worrying to see Kyle Eastmond going off injured.

Reports in the paper this morning though suggest Anthony Watson and Semesa Rokoduguni will be picked for England, but Jonathan Joseph is likely to miss out.

Also a note on Sale - Munster, was a cracking game to watch and Munster snatched the win at the death, real composure from the drop goal though.