123_1192673039.gif

Roma Name New Manager.

Today Roma has named Roy Keane there new manager he is looking forword to managing the team and hopes he can make them a contender for a top 4 finish he will be making some new signings and selling some players one name linked with the team is Thierry HENRY the trade will see a big player and a big amount of cash going to the team Roy Keane had this to say:"Thierry HENRY is a big player none all round the world and now he could be coming to my team Roma is a good club with good players but if he joins he will be the best for years to come Julio BAPTISTA is a good player but if I have to make the dissition Henry wins all the time I hope the manager will come to a disition soon so I no were I stand in the tranfer window I was given 40+M to spend and I will to get new stars in to my team I will be in talkes with the news a lot as you are a good bunch of people so thanks and please keep reading."