Soccer Manager : Not on DB

Trophies:

Croatian League (2009)

Croatian Cup (2009)

Croatian Junior Championships (2009)

Croatian Cadet Championship (2008)

Topscorer junior league Croatia (2009)

Topscorer first cadet League (2008)

Memorial Tournament Mladen Ramljak* (2008, 2009)

The best player the Memorial Tournament Ramljak Mladen* (2009)

Topscorer Memorial Tournament Ramljak Mladen* (2009)

*Tournament Mladen Ramljak

Dinamo had amazing strikers' date=' from Jerković and Zambata to Šuker and recorder Igor Cvitanović.

In Maksimirska 128 is boy that could be real successor of those players. Because, he is recorder with number of scored goals in youth Dinamo teams.

– My dad sent me a message after my first goal for first team with exact numbers of goals for Dinamo, I scored 452, now 454 with yesterday match, said dad who count it – said Andrej.

Born in Zagreb, boy from Šubićeva street, where are his best friends, as his best season underlined last one in Dinamo cadets, that was two years ago.

–I was league top goalscorer with 34 goals, but in younger teams, there were seasons when I scored 40 goals.

Cadets which won tournament in Salzburg and won against Real Madrid in finals with coach Jozo Bandić, Andrej knows very well.

–I played with lot of them because our generations mixed. This result is great, but I didn’t surprise me, because that is excellent generation. I never played with Mihaljević, but he is gem of the player.

Andrej is striker, but he does not like to be target man.

– I love to play in attack, but instead of waiting for ball, I rather come to get the ball, I love to participate in the game.

Dinamo still seeks strikers abroad.

– That is understandable, we, younger players are not physically good enough to such hard games. No one can expect from us to play at the top level and become main stars of the team. I am delight to work with first team and learn – emphasize 18-year old Kramarić who finished third grade in high school with B (or very good).

– Now, in school everyone knows me, so they talk with me a lot – said modest and extremely polite Andrej Kramarić.[/quote']

34pxohs.jpg

Dinamo Zagreb career

In four games for Dinamo(senior squad) he scored three goals and he is just 17.

:eek:

On June 30, 2009. he was given a Dinamo Zagreb jersey with number 9. This is a great honour for young and talented striker. In the history of Dinamo Zagreb no.9 was a squad number worn by great players such as Davor Šuker (1998 World Cup Golden Boot), Zlatko Kranjčar (one of the best players in Dinamo Zagreb history) and Dražan Jerković (some football critics would say - The best Croatian player ever).

Kramarić for Dinamo scored more than 450 goals, most in the history of youth categories. Last year he scored 35 goals in kadet category. On the preparations in Slovenia, with the first team, presented with three goals this month. Besides the statistics, looking forward and the way in which matches achieved, and no wonder he was called very quickly to new Davor Šuker.

International career

For Croatian U-15 to U-19 teams Andrej Kramaric played 34 games and scored 15 goals:D <---

link

30230xf.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andrej Kramaric Name : Andrej Surname : Kramaric Date of Birth : 6 July 1991 Place of Birth : Zagreb Current club : Dinamo Zagreb Number : 9 Soccer Manager : Not on DB Trophies:

Re: Andrej Kramaric<---New Davor Suker Statements like this just make you look stupid I take it you haven't watched Roma or Napoli recently

Re: Andrej Kramaric<---New Davor Suker Look's like a great find!

Re: Andrej Kramaric<---New Davor Suker

new davor suker means sits on bench a lot at big club/ scores for fun at international level???

No mate Davor was plazing for Osijek who is middle club in Croatia, and he was not in first eleven when he was 17 ;)

He become starter for Osijek when he was 18 or 19 then he came to Dinamo:rolleyes:

Krtamaric played half hour yesterday in friendlz match with Steaua;)

he sat on the bench a bit at arsenal and 1 of the big 2 spanish clubs from what i remember

Ya Real Madrid Signed Him [Nuff Said]' date=' He Helped Croatia to 3rd In The World, Unlucky to Lose To France In Semi..

Did you Even Ever See Him Play>? If He Was In SM He Wuda Been Wel Well Above 90? So You Still Staying We Should Not buy Kramaric

Dont Waste ya time making replys as such..

[Great Find, It Seems.']

• 2 weeks later...

Ya Real Madrid Signed Him [Nuff Said]' date=' He Helped Croatia to 3rd In The World, Unlucky to Lose To France In Semi..

Did you Even Ever See Him Play>? If He Was In SM He Wuda Been Wel Well Above 90? So You Still Staying We Should Not buy Kramaric

Dont Waste ya time making replys as such..

[Great Find, It Seems.']

Ignore him, hes a Leicester fan. Of course he knows nothing about football if he supports that shower. Take no notice. :rolleyes:

Wow! Great find!

I really have to keep an eye out for this guy.

BTW:

Suker was not chopped liver - he is the only player form Croatia on the Fifa 100.

He scored just about a goal in every two matches for Sevilla, which was why Real Madrid brought him. He actually played with Pedrag Mijatovic at Real - pretty cool duo!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a great prospect nice find.

I would wait a bit before proclaiming him the next Suker..Cuz Suker was a Croatian/Real Madrid legend ;)

Not to mention this kid looks much better as an attacking midfielder..

If is attacking midfielder is the new Kovac, Kranjcar.

If is forward is the new Suker, Olic or Eduardo da Silva...:D:cool: