Carlos TEVEZ - free agent?

Re: Carlos TEVEZ - free agent?

should do but i am shore he was on loan from westham as thay brought him for 7M so he should go back to them

He was on loan at West Ham from MSI, Kia Joorabchian's company.

Also theres going to be a lot of good free agents in new setups.

Tevez

Lovenkrands

Owen (although he looks likely to be at Man Utd)

and many more...

He was on loan at West Ham from MSI' date=' Kia Joorabchian's company.

Also theres going to be a lot of good free agents in new setups.

Tevez

Lovenkrands

Owen (although he looks likely to be at Man Utd)

and many more...[/quote']

...Maniche.

And Yes. Tevez isn't owned by a club and should be a free agent!:confused:

These lot probably won't become Free Agents on SM. The released players didn't last year.

This is because (from what I can presume) some clubs would be down to barely any players. Take Swindon for example - 13 players released, they would have less than 21 players on SM. So SM leave them there until they find a new club, or maybe August when most clubs have rebuilt.

These lot probably won't become Free Agents on SM. The released players didn't last year.

This is because (from what I can presume) some clubs would be down to barely any players. Take Swindon for example - 13 players released' date=' they would have less than 21 players on SM. So SM leave them there until they find a new club, or maybe August when most clubs have rebuilt.[/quote']

These people should still be listed as free agents in my opinion. You get the benefit of rises and stuff like that when you take over at a team so I feel you should also deal with the team you have chosen to manage having a depleted squad. Maybe the chairman could take note of this and lower your expectation for the season or indeed pump an extra 10% into the transfer budget from his own pocket to allow you to sign players to ensure you have a reasonable squad size? I know people do not want managers to have more money but at least in this instance it would be justified?

I would think within 48 hours all players who have left clubs in real life should also be out of any new set up's that are created. I would suggest Carlos Tevez, Michael Owen etc etc should all have been listed as free agents in GC 61 as at the time of its creation there wasn't any official confirmation that Owen had moved and as yet we have no known contract for Carlos Tevez.

This is because (from what I can presume) some clubs would be down to barely any players. Take Swindon for example - 13 players released' date=' they would have less than 21 players on SM. So SM leave them there until they find a new club, or maybe August when most clubs have rebuilt.[/quote']

Makes Sense :)

I answerd this question as a support ticket a few weeks ago.

Technically he's not a free agent, He's owned by a company, this company is not in SM Nor is it a club, B)

Also outside of Professional football, Alot of Teams at the end of every season offically realease all their players.

Take for example alot of Irish clubs like Shels, All our players contracts will run out when the season finishes in november and we wont start signing new players or re-signing the players we had the previos season untill febuary.

So it's easier for SM to do it this way.

HOWEVER If United do not register Tezev as their player for the new season & tevez has not yet signed a contract with another club then i would exspect SM to Not clasify him as a united player & make him a few agent. [As Seft Said]