Gold Championship 61 Transfers & Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 61 Transfers & Match Report Thread

mali-flag.gif

Mali appoint Jack Harvey as manager. Harvey wanted a different national team ideally after already having Mali in GC 57 but is grateful that he can get one at all. Mali have a difficult group, with Czech Republic and Norway. The first fixture is away at Czech Republic, where any sort of result would do nicely for the Mali manager.

Re: Gold Championship 61

How long was the Non-GM's announcement given before the creation time?

I'm sorry but things seem to get more and more mysterious for me regarding certain actions of SM...

I just find it strange that SM gave announcements to 'Non-GM's' but the most respected and well-known forumers 'strangely' happen to have Non GM accounts also...

ALANMUFC - This is not a direct rant at you if it sounds that way and congrats on picking up a Barca but it seems to me that the same people get the best teams whether the GC creation time is fixed' date=' random or even unnannounced and some of the comments in this thread just further fuel my conspiracy that there are some special privledges to certain members of this forum...[/quote']

Anyone... :rolleyes:

For a start us as forum community announced it was being created on the GC disussion thread, but a Mod decided to delete the posts concerning GC 61 and most of us a greed to keep it quiet because obviously SM wanted it unannounced to GM's. Secondly about your 'rant'. Get over it, fair play to someone if they get the best teams all the time, its their just rewards if they stay in to get a team :rolleyes:

looking for 90+ players. p/e(straight swap as i have a 22 man squad):o

and i'm also loooking to buy 86+ players for cup games.

Thank you' date='Everton:)

all my squad on the p/e list.

pm me if you have or want anyone[/quote']

I'm, Man City would be interested doing some deals with you.

86_1240776261.jpg

Wigan Tranfer News.

Today Wigan is happy to tell Sky Sports News what players are coming in going out and still nogosiating so here is a list of the stars Dietmar HAMANN has been offerd a 1 year deal for the season and Wigan boss says this could be a good player to get for a season also Alves EDMUNDO could be on his way in Wigan has told press he could be a good welcome to the premiaship also Michael BALL could be moving in as the 2nd chose Left Back for a 2 year deal Marcos CAFU could also be on his way in for a 1 year roling contract and Andrei TIKHONOV could be on his way in on a contract that will make him stay with the team after retiyerment to be Roy Keanes number 2 JORDI GÓMEZ is on his way to Newcastle in a deal that will see Alan SMITH on his way in to Wigan Roy Keane hopes that this striker can make a impact as a sub striker Lee CATTERMOLE is on his way out to Tottenham for a trade of Tom HUDDLESTONE+Jamie O'HARA Roy Keane is happy to get such a good offer for his young English Middfilder Amr ZAKI is on his way out as well for 10M+Habib BAMOGO Erik EDMAN is on his way out for 7.4M and Mido has been linked with Portsmoth and Watford but could be on his way out of England for good.

Roy Keane has been bissy in the tranfer Window but is still looking to off load a few more player and hopes managers will get in tuch as well.

254_1195422892.gif

Milan star set for Moscow!

Bologna+FC+v+Torino+FC+Serie+A+q-Otibdc8Iql.jpg

Ignazio Abate is set to sign for CSKA from Milan

Today a deal was agreed for 22 year old Italian Under 21 star Ignazio Abate, the 22 year old will join whilst Aldonin will head to Italy in the other Direction. Justice said " We are looking to remove the dead wood for Youngstars, and i think that Abate will be a great addition to our already very young squad!, he will probably not feature in our first team games for now however he shall feature within our Cup teams! and fill in for Injures, we have also secured 20 year Benfica Miguel Vitor on loan for the season!, i am getting to really enjoy myself here!!!"

It was announced... log into any non-gm account and you will see its still there.

Those of us who noticed it posted on the GC thread to let the community know it was being made. Every post was deleted and met with an 'if SM wanted to let everyone know they would have' comment. GC61 tranfser news threads were created 3 or 4 times, and each time closed and deleted. What more can we do?

:rolleyes:

86_1240776261.jpg

Wigan Num 1 In Tranfer List.

1941_1209755861.jpg

Today Wigan manager Roy Keane has told Sky Sports News that Goal Keeper Chris KIRKLAND can leave if the right offer comes in the manager has been bissy in the Tranfer Markit but now is looking to off load his best player to bring in two new players the 28 years old has been a big name at Wigan the past 2 years but never got the time with England and now could be on his way out for good so if you whant him just offer.

looking for 90+ players. p/e(straight swap as i have a 22 man squad):o

and i'm also loooking to buy 86+ players for cup games.

Thank you' date='Everton:)

all my squad on the p/e list.

pm me if you have or want anyone[/quote']

Check Dortmund, so many players of that calibre.

168_1232827197.jpg

Ryan Takes Over At Sevilla

3July09

hands_shaking.jpg

Young Scotsman Ryan Has Took Over Spanish Side Sevilla Football Club Even though he had the chance To take Over Lyon, Ajax, Fenerbache and Tottenham Hoptspur. He Has Signed A 3-Year Deal In Spain Which Will Keep Him here until 2012. Ryan Commented when he Arrived at Sevilla's Training Ground, 'I Chose To Join Sevilla Because they Have Huge potential To Become An Attacking Force In Europe. I Have A Very Small Squad, But I Will Have To Cope With that. I Will have To Trim Parts Of My Squad and Bring In Some New Talents'.

Was at a beach party when it was made :P 8th GC I haven't been on for. Talk about unlucky to' date=' the only night I wasn't on at 7 lol ah well if anyone is leaving a team pm me![/font']

Ken Mentioned in the New homes for teams thread he Was Quitting Burnley...;)

300_1240568488.jpg

Hunt moves to Brazil

English manager, Rhys Hunt has taken over at the helm of Brazilian side, Palmeiras. Hunt has said he has always wanted to manage Palmeiras and to also have the chance to work with wonder-kid, Keirrison. Hunt comment on Keirrison saying this: "He is amazing, and I can't wait to put my plans into action and he will be the spear head of my team".

Rhys Hunt in a statement yesterday, issued a hands off warning for his striker, Carneiro Keirrison. He did then go on to add that if there was an offer to good to refuse he would seriously consider it. Hunt has added that he only needs a few players to complete the squad to which he thinks can compete for the league title.

Any 87+ loans would be great guys!

ca-746b04ce8479658f454882699f053897.jpeg

GOING NOWHERE!

296_front_small.gif115_1199412364.gif258_front_small.gif

Juventus v AC Milan Match Preview; Serie A Season Opener.

Countdown to the Serie A 2009/10 season has just 9 hours left on the clock, with Italian giants Juventus welcoming struggling AC Milan. AC Milan have failed to be succesful recently in Serie A, but with the new appointed manager Dan Griffin, the fans feel change around Milan already. Milan may not be entered into the Uefa cup due to not registering 25 players before the deadline, but they have been registered now and await a decision from FIFA UEFA.

Milan are the favorouites for the season opener with the bookies giving them 3/1 while Juventus stand at 11/2 aswell as a draw being 4/1. Pirlo is set to captain AC Milan with Gennaro Gattuso set to be vice-captain. Ronaldinho and Pato are set to start upfront with Seedorf supplying through balls to them. Flamini and Pirlo are set to start in Central Midfield with Gattuso Right Mid and Jankulovski Left Mid. Nesta, Zambrotta and Kaladze are all set to complete the defence with Abbiati in goal.

There is some doubts in the Juventus changing rooms as they await the decision for Pavel Nedved and if he can play in tonights game due to a bid being accepted for him to join English side Burnley. Cannavaro and Chielinni look set to start in the Center Back role together to stop the talented strike forces that AC Milan threat.

86_1240776261.jpg

Giggs On His Way To Wigan

1130_1209755861.jpg

Today Wigan and Manchester United came to a deal for 35 Year Old R.Giggs the deal will see another player going to Mancester United from Wigan in the space of 2 weeks also Giggs is happy to be at Manchester but now will be playing at Wigan so thanks Manchester United for this star.