Gold Championship 61 Transfers & Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 61 Transfers & Match Report Thread

Wow.

FC Porto got a great bargain in my eyes. Kerisson for a 84 and a 85. :eek:

Pato completes his move to Bayern as he was involved in a bid for German striker Mario Gomez. :eek: great deal for rob there.

Should the Fabiano deal go through. Gazza may look to bring in Wayne Rooney from Manchester United.

Motta for loan. FCFS if your not wigan :)

252_front_small.gif86_1240776261.jpg6_front_small.gif

Big News Coming Out Of Wigan.

8047_1238491480.jpg

Today Wigan has sent back Joe HART to Manchester United after a poor preformence in his first 2 game the English Keeper has conceded 4 goals in 2 games and now K.Keller (New Number 1) will be playing his First game for Roy Keane and Wigan against Blackpool in the first round of the FA Cup this is what he had to say on the matter, "I am happy to be here at Wigan and was not expecting a game this year after J.Hart came in from Manchester United but it seems now I am the Number 1 and the Keeper that will play in Goal this season also in news C.N'ZOGBIA has been linked with a move to Manchester United the past week but now it looks like he will be going to Sporting CP after both manager have been in toch with each other in the past hower the deal could see Leandro ROMAGNOLI on his way to Wigan pluss 5M.

86_1240776261.jpg

Wigan Loan Out New Player.

52_1209755861.jpg

Today Wigan has loaned out Luke MOORE on a 1 game deal with Villarreal the player arived yesterday for 5M from West Brom and now will play for Villarreal tonight in a big mach for them also he has been linked with being the next striker for England.

998825_8ae.png

HARVEY: 4 MORE YOUNGSTERS AND THE SQUAD WILL BE COMPLETE!

610x.jpg

Above: Porto President Jorge Pinto da Costa backs his manager's plans.

Porto manager Jack Harvey has hinted that four new youngsters could be introduced to the Porto squad and then he will be pleased with his squad. Porto publicly missed out on Swedish star Rasmus Elm, but have got everyone else they wanted. We take a look at just some of the names that Harvey has brought in:

36652_news.jpg

Ariel Ibagaza: The 31 year old attacking midfielder joined from Villarreal as part of a deal for former Porto captain Bruno Alves. Ibagaza’s experience was one of the main reasons behind the decision to allow Alves to leave, as Gonzalo Rodriguez came in to replace the Portuguese defender. Ibagaza said he wanted first team football to try and play more games for his country, which understandably he has found difficult to do. “I think this move will help my club and international career, and I am happy to set an example to the younger players the manager has brought in.”

sport-graphics-2008_689562a.jpg

Jermaine Jenas: The English central midfielder joined from Tottenham along with Pascal Chimbonda, in a deal which saw Francisco Fernando go the other way. Fernando was a great prospect, but Harvey wanted depth and feels that Jenas’s box to box engine will add another dimension to Porto’s game, alongside Raul Meireles in midfield. He said “I’m glad to be here at Porto - it’s a great chance for me to sample another lifestyle and culture. I am looking forward to getting started and hopefully win some silverware.”

V%C3%A1clav+Kadlec.JPG

Vaclav Kadlec: This well-known Czech prospect signed from Sparta Prague on a 5 year deal on £3,700 per week. At just 17, he is regarded as one of the biggest Czech talents ever produced. He has played for the U19s and U17s national teams and scored 9 goals in his first 11 games for the latter. Porto are likely to play Kadlec in domestic cup games this season, but have said they are willing to loan him out to a smaller team who would play him quite regularly. “I am delighted to be called a Porto player now and after speaking with the manager, I am seeking a smaller club to loan me for a season for me to gain first team experience and improve myself.”

douglas-costa.jpg

Douglas Costa: Brazilian starlet Douglas Costa joined Porto as part of a deal for striker Ernesto Farias. Harvey is delighted the youngster is a Porto player and will look to use him in domestic cup and shield matches, unless they receive a loan offer from a club that will play him regularly. Everyone has heard about clubs such as Manchester United being interested in Costa, and he has been likened to Ronaldinho in his home country. Costa said “Balls to Man United. I am very happy here in Portugal.”

keirrison292(4).jpg

Keirrison: Another talent from Brazil, Keirrison has signed for Porto from Palmeiras in a player exchange deal. This promising Brazilian is attracting the likes of Barcelona, and Porto are delighted to have tied up a deal for Keirrison.

Other signings: Gonzalo Rodriguez, Pascal Chimbonda, Aleksei Berezutsky, Osni Ramon, Lukas Marecek, Paulo Regula, Fredy, Helder Barbosa, Renan, Naoki Yamada, Fabio Coentrao and Mauricio Pereyra.

Harvey has also named the new captain, replacing Bruno Alves. The man wearing the armband will be Goalkeeper Arruda Helton. In case of absence, the vice captain will be Raul Meireles - at such a young age he plays so maturely and Harvey has put his faith in both players to set examples for the younger players at the club.

Giggs moving to Holland?

201_1203106229.gif

PSV have anounced Ryan Giggs will join the club in a deal which will see Hungarain youngster Balazs Dzudzsak move to the English champions. Giigs will move to Eindhoven along with an undisclosed fee rumored to be worth around £3-4 million.

In tonights games PSV will face big spenders Real Madrid. Ward is set to give his youngsters a run out at the Bernabeu.

86_1240776261.jpg

New Signing Gets The Green Light?

2351_1243842105.jpg

Just moments ago Wigan has told press that new signing Juan Sebastián VERON is there capting for the season after Mario MELCHIOT agread to move to Portsmoth in a deal that will see 2 players+4M coming in to Wigan this is what Wigans manager had to say "It is a shame that Mario MELCHIOT is leaving he has just signed a 5 year deal with me but he told me he was looking for a new team this morning at Portmoth was the team that offerd the right offer for him so I have to let him go so sorry Wigan fans but at least I am getting 2 new players for him.

If anybody is interested, all players at Manchester City are available. I'm comfortable with my squad and couldn't care less if nobody bids, but big players such as De Jong, Robinho and co. can all leave for the right price. No rush to sell, but a nice P/E deal wouldn't go a miss.

My Team Is Nearly Complete Just Need To Work On My Defence.

1st Team Atm ;):

------------Palop------------

T.Silva--Squillaci--Escude--Navarro

------------Godin------------

-------Gago---Renato-------

Valencia-------------------Zhirkov

------------Tevez------------

2nd Team:

------------Palop------------

Konko--T.Silva--H.Buss--Navarro

------------Fazio------------

-------Busquets--Duscher-------

De.Mul-------------------Alfaro

------------Kone------------

86_1240776261.jpgVs6_1190596348.gif

Big News.

Tonight Wigan take on Champeonship team Blackpool in the first round of the FA CUP the team for Wigan has been picked but some bad news for Blackpool Simon WALTON has been suspended for the game after a Red Card also here is the line up for Wigan:

GK:Kasey KELLER he has played 1 game this year in a 4-0 Win when he was out on loan he has also been told he is this years Number 1 for Wigan RB:Mario MELCHIOT the Defender was the Capting for the Year but is on his way to Portsmoth in a deal that will see 2 players+4M coming in CB:Mladen KRSTAJIC will be playing his first game after joining yesterday in a deal what sore a player going the other way CB:Manuel JORGE ANDRADE will be also geting his first cap after joining for 5M yesterday LB:Maynor FIGUEROA the player has been linked with the likes of Manchester United and Eventon but will start tonight to play his 3rd game for Roy Keane RM:Fredrik LJUNGBERG the player joined yeaterday for a deal worth 7M and will start tonight for his first cap he has been linked with Hull and Stoke when he is able to leave CM:Juan Sebastián VERON after 2 days of nogosiating Veron arived at Wigan in a record deal of 9.2M the star will now be the Capting for the season and is hoping to get a good start tonight CM:Lee CATTERMOLE he has been linked with 9 teams including Inter Millan and AC Millan but looks set to join Eventon in a deal for Saha LM:Charles N'ZOGBIA he looked close to signing for Manchester United but no deal came of it and now is on his way to Tottenham for 2 players ST:Alan SMITH joined from Newcastle in a deal that sore a player going the other way he is hoping to make a impact back in the premiaship but is haveing to compeat with 5 other strikers ST:Mikael FORSSELL signed yesterday in a deal with Zaki going the other way he is in his first team in England since leaving Birmingham 2 seasons ago.

Kayserispor Update:

490_1192901872.gif

The Turkish side are still making big changes to the side, with 13 players arriving at the club in the past few days, as well as another 14 leaving. 5 more offers have been made, whilst 2 more should be leaving tomorrow.

Transfers In:

• Silva Evaldo
  • Ibrahim Sekagya
  • Hrvoje Vejic
  • Nobuhisa Yamada
  • Araujo Marquinhos
  • Mitchell Langerak
  • Matt Gill
  • Felix Obada
  • Miguel Palanca
  • Goncalves Juliano Spadacio
  • Angel Matute Morales
  • Tese Chong
  • Miles Addison

addison.jpg

Keeper Mitchell Langerak joined from Melbourne Victory for £10k as back-up to 1st choice Souleymanou Hamidou. The club will be looking to add another keeper to the side soon though so Langerak could find it difficult to break into the first team for a while.

Defenders Evaldo, Sekagya and Vejic all joined on Sunday so were unable to make their debuts in Saturday's defeat against Galatasary. All 3 will start against Sivasspor on Wednesday night.

The midfield has seen the most arrivals so far with a mixture of youth and experience. Yamada arrives from Japanese side Urawa Red Diamonds and will be used in one of the 2 defensive midfield positions, and is also available for use at right-back if needed. Gill joins for £350k from Norwich and will be used as a replacement for Yamada if injured or suspended. The 3rd defensive midfielder to join is Derby's Miles Addison (pictured above). Kayserispor were extremely happy to sign Addison as they believe he has the potential to become a top class midfielder, he is also able to play just as well at center back. Matute Morales and Juliano Spadacio both joined early this morning and will be used as the club's first choice attacking midfielders in the favoured 3-2-2-2-1 formation. Highly rated Real Madrid Castilla winger Miguel Palanca also joined today as Kayserispor beat off competition from Lazio and Barcelona for the 21 year old. He will be used as back-up alongside Felix Obada who completed a £1.9 million move from Thanda Royal Zulu.

And finally, the strikers. With the club's formation only needing 1 starting striker, it hasn't been the priority and just 2 have been signed so far. Marquinhos was signed from Kashima Antlers, choosing the Turkish side over Hibernian, whilst Chong the North Korean star joined for £4 million earlier on today. Chong has reassured fans he has not brought any missiles with him!

Transfers Out:

• Koray Colgecen
  • Bilal Aziz
  • Ali Turan
  • Aydin Toscali
  • Milan Purovic
  • Yusuf Soysal
  • Durmus Bayram
  • Hakan Aslantas
  • Bayram Cetin
  • Delio Toledo
  • Alioum Saidou
  • Abdullah Durak
  • Julius Aghahowa
  • Franco Cangele

aghahowa.jpg

Colgecen, Aziz, Turan, Toscali, Purovic, Soysal, Bayram, Aslantas and Cetin all left Kayerispor in exchange for other signings as all were no longer needed at the club. Toledo left for Spain as he joined Real Sociedad for £5 million, and midfielder Alioum Saidou joined Derby County for £1.5 million with Miles Addison included in the deal. 22 year old Abdullah Durak joined Chivas USA for around £3 million, whilst strikers Julius Aghahowa (pictured above in the middle of his famous somersault celebration) and Franco Cangele left for Santos and Recreativo for a combined fee of £9.1 million.

Accepted Bids:

• Savas Yilmaz - to Exeter City
  • Gokhan Emreciksin - to Fluminese

sercombe.jpg

Yilmaz looks set to join Exeter City and will have a medical early tomorrow at the English side. The fee is believed to be around £150k, with 19 year old Liam Sercombe (pictured above scoring at Luton) moving to Turkey as part of the deal. Emreciksin will also have a medical tomorrow as Fluminese look to make him their latest signing. A bid of around £7 million was accepted by Kayserispor this morning.

Next game: Sivasspor (A) - 8th July.

Just gunna do a post of the 4 La liga sides managed by us forumers:) (Will add the transfers what have been accepted into the squad list's)

163_1215035995.gif

Real Madrid - Manager : Gazza Thomas

Squad :

98 - Ronaldo

97 - Kaká

96 - Casillias

95 - Raul

94 - Sniedjer

93 - Fabiano (Arrives tomorow) Benzema, Robben, Diarra, Chivu, Pepe

92 - Huntelaar, Higuain, Ambronsini, Perotta, Mexes, Albiol

91 - Lass, Garay, Trochowski

90 - Lescott, Marcelo.

Under 90 - Alyiev (89) (If completes a move tomorow) Dudek (85)

Total Players - 24

Transfers in - Fabiano. Chivu. Ambronsini. Perotta. Mexes. Trochowski. Lescott. Marcelo.

Transfers out - Gago. Heinze. Javi Garcia. Guti. Miguel Torres. Van Der Vaart. Ruud Van Nistlerooy. Sergio Ramos. Drenthe. De La Red. Metzelder. Salgardo

Loaned Out : Motta (88) Negredo (90) Thiago Silva (89) Parejo (83)

Key Player : C.Ronaldo

article-1096557-02D5444E000005DC-305_468x412.jpg

140_1204773136.gif

Barcelona - Manager : Allan

Squad :

98 - Messi

97 - Xavi

96 - Eto'o. Iniesta. Puyol.

95 - Henry

94 - Dani Alves

93 - Marquez. Abidal

92 - Kieta. J.Cole. Yaya Toure. Navas. Milito.

91 - Olic. Valdes.

90 - Pique

Under 90 - Gudjohnson (89) Caceras (89) Breno (87)

Total Players 35 (Including Youngsters and Lower Ratings.

Transfers In - Navas. J.Cole. Olic.

Transfers Out - Pinto. Buss Henrique. Sergio Busquets. Bojan. Gai Assulin

Key Player : Messi

messi_280x390_474139a.jpg

168_1232827197.jpg

Sevilla - Manager : Ryan

Squad :

93 : Tevez

92 : Escude. Squillaci.

91 : Palop. Gago

90 : Capel. Navarro.

89 : Thiago Silva. Duscher.

88 : Acosta. Busquets. Konko. Drenthe

Total Players : 24 (Some lower rated players.

Transfers In : Gago. Drenthe. Tevez. Sidnei. Buss Henrique. Sergio Busquets.

Transfers Out : Navas. Fabiano. Kanouté. Adriano. Maresca. Dragutinovic

Key Player : Tevez.

tez.jpg

Not enough time for Villareal. Will edit it on tomorow. sorry :o

86_1240776261.jpg

List Of All The Best Players At Wigan!

Juan Sebastián VERON 91

Chris KIRKLAND 89

Mario MELCHIOT 88

Mladen KRSTAJIC 88

Charles N'ZOGBIA 88

Maynor FIGUEROA 87

Manuel JORGE ANDRADE 87

Titus BRAMBLE 87

Emmerson BOYCE 87

Fredrik LJUNGBERG 87

Alves EDMUNDO 87

Lee CATTERMOLE 87

Sigurd RUSHFELDT 86

Mikael FORSSELL 86

Nwankwo KANU 86

Jason KOUMAS 86

Olivier KAPO 86

Augusto DIOGO RINCON 86

Jan ROSENTHAL 86

Kasey KELLER 86

Valeri KLIMOV 86

Alan SMITH 85

Jorge NUNO VALENTE 85

Jaime RIVEROS 85

BEST PLAYER

2351_1243842105.jpg

Record Signing

9.2M

2351_1243842105.jpg

Wigan manager roy keane is now lisening to offers for his team so get in toch.

Guest TOM_HEMY

110_1227090196.jpg

FLETCHER COMPLETES HIS "DREAM" MOVE

fletchersignsforjuventus.jpg?t=1246878611

Burnley striker Steven Fletcher has finally completed his "dream" move to Italian giants Juventus. We caught up with him at the hotel he's been staying at in Turin, he said:

I can't believe it! I've gone from a 13 year old kid playing for Hibs to a playerplaying for one the biggest clubs in the world! I was amazed when I found out a premier league side wanted me and then I heard that one of the biggest teams in the world wanted me! I'm going to repay Tom Hemy's faith in me. he paid twelve million pounds for me and in my opinion that's a lot of money for any player. I'm also looking forward to be training and playing along side Alessandro Del Piero, he's my-well he's my idol as a kid watching him play in world cups as a youngster and in his twenty's, I love the way he plays and runs with the ball and hope I can learn a lot from him.

149_front_small.gif432_1199602336.gif94_front_small.gif

Lille appoint new manager!

missing_player.jpg

Today at around 4:00 PM ahead of their SMFA Shield clash with NAC Breda French outfit Lille OSC have appointed Ryan Clarke as their new manager.Ryan is an unknown English manager but is said to be a manager with antural managerial talent and Lille were more than happy to take the risk he might fail.He is believed to be on a salary of around 44k per week with a 10k win bonus.Ryan had this to say.I can't believe that such a big club like Lille have asked me to become manager.I accepted the moment they asked me.I hope to bring this team forward and I look forward to working with some great players.

eden-hazard.jpg

Ryan also announced that Eden Hazard and Cabaye are avaible but Hazard will not be avaiable for long.

Dortmund first loss!

BVBDoArt_500.jpg

What a shame.... losing for Monchengladbach 4-2 was worse than seeing Schalke 04 qualifying to the SMFA International, it's just a big shame and something that cannot be tolerated.

wolf_narrowweb__300x475,0.jpg

The General smiled to the cameras, but we knew from an insider that General Gipsy, made it clear to the boys that he will punish anybody who try to mess with the history of Borussia.

49_1204432433.gif253_1199697616.gif

Bowen Quits Manchester United For Amkar :rolleyes:

Tonight Conor Bowen has taken over Amkar after the over day he quit Manchester United.

Bowen said

"Its the best decision i have made in my life, Amkar are a club that can reach Champions League football.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

201_1203106229.gif

Ward delighted with point in madrid.

PSV manager said he is delgihted eith his young sides performonce in what could of been the shock of the night. The team that Ward put out for tonights game was full of youth and had an average rating of just 85, where as madrids side was far greater at 90+. He has also said he will put out a much better side against club american in just under 2 weeks time.

253_1199697616.gif

Welbeck Comes In On LoanMonday 6th July 2009

35510_1238665965.jpg

Amkar have quickly moved to secure the loan signing of Danny Welbeck for the season.

Danny will play upfront in League games, as Bowen said he isnt bothered about cup games.

Bowen has told the media, he will be looking to strenghten the team with £9.8M .

BRING ON THE REST OF THE WORLD!

86_1240776261.jpg

Wigan Win First Cup Game Under New Manager.

158.jpg

Wigan tonight went up agains Blackpool in the first round of the FA Cup the game was the out line of the night after there manager has told press he could be on his way out the team was set to play 8 new players including Juan Sebastián VERON as there new capting the game started well for Wigan as there new signing Alan SMITH scored his first goal for the team on the 17th Min then after the brake at harth time Lee CATTERMOLE scored on the 49th Min the game was a good game for New Keeper Kasey KELLER as he is still to concead a goal this season and and has seen 2 teams against him concead 6 goals Juan Sebastián VERON got man of the mach after a brilleant game for him as the new capting also with 19,000 fans in the JJB Stadium and thay sore there team win a big game for new manager Roy Keane.

alansmith275_ad_e.jpg

A.Smith Scores His First Goal For Wigan.

Villarreal Secure Two Loans.

Late tonight the Spanish Giants have released a statement on their club website, "We Have been in ongoing discussions with Wigan and have finally come to an agreement with the club. We have decided to extend Luke Moore's one week trial to a season long loan, and we have also secured the loan of Jorge Andrade for the same timescale."

It is believed that both players will be used in a squad rotation role at Villarreal to aid the club competing in 4 competitions.

Gaffer Valente also hopes Keane will stick to the season's agreement or he will not be a 'happy bunny'

27435.gif_44695305_moore_getty2jpg.jpg

Two New Loan signings will arrive in Spain soon.