Credibility of Gold Setups

Re: Credibility of Gold Setups

As you can see Sparkys internet speed is 12 times faster than Kens and yet they both have great GC sides.

You can have the fastest internet and the best PC but if your slow in the head..... ;)

I see that that was a cheap shot at my intellectuality Allan...? :D

It ain't even that..As everyone knows.. I used to grab top clubs before but I guess I'm losing my touch...

Time to hand over my crown to the next generation :P

But I am known to refresh once too often:o

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why I suck at getting teams. Mine is almost half of ken's speed:eek:

Lol. What Part Is It That Means Your Internet Is Fast?

I'm Quite New To GM (3 months or so now) Hence I'm not Great At Getting Teams Yet, Getting Better Though. :) GC 65 - Liverpool I will hope. :D

Guest Football8

I guess your using a mouse and a wheelbarrow to power your internet then. :P

As you can see Sparkys internet speed is 12 times faster than Kens and yet they both have great GC sides.

You can have the fastest internet and the best PC but if your slow in the head..... ;)

AND he is gonna miss out on Real Madrid in GC65 to me. :eek::D:p

And I thought I had the worst! Lol TBh though mine is very optimistic as the results are taken from Derry (a CITY close to me). I mean I live out in the country in the middle of nowhere' date=' I'm just happy to actually have broadband. :o

520240548.png

Even slower today!

AND he is gonna miss out on Real Madrid in GC65 to me. :eek::D:p

And I thought I had the worst! Lol TBh though mine is very optimistic as the results are taken from Derry (a CITY close to me). I mean I live out in the country in the middle of nowhere' date=' I'm just happy to actually have broadband. :o

520240548.png

Even slower today!

used to have quite fast earlier. double than what u have atm. don't know what happened. anyway got cska in 64. not too shabby i suppose

used to have quite fast earlier. double than what u have atm. don't know what happened. anyway got cska in 64. not too shabby i suppose

As I said before anyway, its not the speed of your internet that gets you good GC teams. Its about your tactics, browser and personal awareness speed that count the most. I can testify to this. :) Inter, United, Madrid, Barca... you name it all in GC's.

As I said before anyway' date=' its not the speed of your internet that gets you good GC teams. Its about your tactics, browser and personal awareness speed that count the most. I can testify to this. :) Inter, United, Madrid, Barca... you name it all in GC's.[/quote']

Also You Can't Hesitate, You Have to Pick A Target And Stick To It, If You Aint Sure Who You're Going For You'll Most Likely Miss A Top Team. ;)

You sometimes don't get the full amount that you're paying for. I'm on 16m but I get 12 - 13mb (I Check quite often) However...I've been told that on a good day I can rise to 20mb because I live right near to the telephone exchange :D

I'll be back to my club hogging days...I promise :)

yup that's what i do' date=' except from i have crappy slow AOL internet so always end up missing my target. :o[/quote']

I have used AOL before now and have tried to get good clubs in standard setups, AOL SUCKS it is slow, always crashing and never loads the site you want!!

So I decided to use Google Crome instead, it is very good and is much better. :)