Gold Championship problems!!

I wasnt sure which section to put this in anyways

last season in GC 54 i came 2nd in German league with Hertha Berlin and it says that the top 3 teams qualify for SMFA champions cup but only the champions Bayern Munich have qualified and has the 3rd placed team Werder Bremen but i haven't! I wondered if there were some previous qualifying rounds but there is nothing of the sort on my schedule. I have sent a support ticket to SM and they say it is solved but I am still not in the SMFA champions cup!! Please help has anybody else had this problem

Re: Gold Championship problems!!

There has been the occasional problems with teams not showing in the playoffs or being put into the playoffs when they should have actually been promoted automatically on league placing, but I'm pretty certain this is a first. Ensure your team is not showing in any of the 8 groups first (could have been a display issue) and then send a further ticket. It's an extremely wierd occurrence, but one which no-one from the forum can help with :(