Ok so what does Anelka really deserve??

thespecialone

Ok so what does Anelka really deserve??  

1. 1.

• Lower than 92.
    • 92 is an accurate rating.
    • At least 93 or above.
    • I don't do polls.

Re: Ok so what does Anelka really deserve??

I think if strikers like Di Natale' date=' Toni, Mutu, Forlan, Kanoute, Klose, Milito and Trezeguet are all 93 or above then Anelka deserves a 94.

I rate Anelka above all the above strikers. (yes i know Forlan scored the most goals in Europe)[/quote']

On days Anelka can be Deadly, but his rating is based on his yearly performance :)

If his rating is based on his yearly performance then he should get a rise for sure...

I thought SM can change a players rating anytime they desire if that player deserves the change....??

I can't think of anyone as outstanding as Anelka in that respect. He quite simply had an awesome season last season and obviously was top scorer in the premiership. (beating the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Torres, Robinho and Drogba to that accolade)

I say change his rating now to 94 and make up for all this time being underrated - just my opinion...

93 - how he didn't get a rise at the end of last year after the way he started the season I don't know

Thats what i think.He was easily one of Chelseas best players and a 93 is justified.

i think if he does this season what he did last season ( top goal scorer ) and with ronaldo gone that should help things then he really has to get a 93 otherwise it is quite strange i think SM want him to prove the 93 over more than one season thats the only reason i can see why they didn't rise him this time

Anelka is a poor striker. He has had about 2/3 good seasons in his entire career. He is pap compared to Di Natale, Toni, Mutu, Forlan, Kanoute, Klose, Milito and Trezeguet...

Look at his figures over the past few years and tell me how he came into the season being a 92? The only striker that Anelka is on par with is Di Natale, the rest are superior but by quite a bit. The lack of top quality strikers in the Prem makes Anelka look good. Barring Rooney and Torres there are no CONSISTENT goalscorers, (drogba is horribly inconsistent).

Anelka is a poor striker. He has had about 2/3 good seasons in his entire career. He is pap compared to Di Natale' date=' Toni, Mutu, Forlan, Kanoute, Klose, Milito and Trezeguet...

Look at his figures over the past few years and tell me how he came into the season being a 92? The only striker that Anelka is on par with is Di Natale, the rest are superior but by quite a bit. The lack of top quality strikers in the Prem makes Anelka look good. Barring Rooney and Torres there are no CONSISTENT goalscorers, ([b']drogba is horribly inconsistent[/b]).

but horribly good on his day :eek: Van Persie is up there as well.

Based on last season it was a travesty that he did not get a rise to 93, how anybody can be the Premier League Top Scorer and not get a rise is beyond belief in my book...having said all that I think 93 will be the tops for him cant ever see him going any higher than that TBH he is not dynamic enough.

92/93 is fine. No way is he a 94 a striker - he may score a good few goals' date=' but how many of those are tap-ins and deflections? Goals aren't everything.[/quote']

Goals aren't everything??

On SM i think it quite clearly is.

You think Forlan or Kanoute would be rated as they are if they hadn't scored the amount of goals they did??

I think Anelka would walk into most first teams to be honest...