Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

Hi. I'll join, but I've never played fantasy football and I didn't get one thing. I can change the team when I want? Then, I suppose, that during the season the values of these players will change? In that case, should it always be built with 100 points? So, when I'll change the players after the league has started, do I change players according to their current value or do I always build a team with 100 points. Of course, if the values remain the same through the season, this causes no problems, but since you can make changes during the season, it seems bit odd if the values don't change according to their performances.

Hi. I'll join' date=' but I've never played fantasy football and I didn't get one thing. I can change the team when I want? Then, I suppose, that during the season the values of these players will change? In that case, should it always be built with 100 points? So, when I'll change the players after the league has started, do I change players according to their current value or do I always build a team with 100 points. Of course, if the values remain the same through the season, this causes no problems, but since you can make changes during the season, it seems bit odd if the values don't change according to their performances.[/quote']

I don't think the values change throughout the season.

As for you first question. Up til the first game you can change your however much you want and whenever you want. Of course you won't be able to change your squad just before the matchday as it will be closed. Between matchdays you can change a maximum of 3 players(not too sure if it's 3) and for anymore changes you make you get deducted 4 points for each transfers.

Hi. I'll join' date=' but I've never played fantasy football and I didn't get one thing. I can change the team when I want? Then, I suppose, that during the season the values of these players will change? In that case, should it always be built with 100 points? So, when I'll change the players after the league has started, do I change players according to their current value or do I always build a team with 100 points. Of course, if the values remain the same through the season, this causes no problems, but since you can make changes during the season, it seems bit odd if the values don't change according to their performances.[/quote']

In most fantasy games values don't change. But in this particular game they do change, but not so much related to performance but more according to number of other managers selecting the player. For example if Rooney got injured :D and suddenly lots of managers get rid of him, his value will drop. If you are slow to react his value will have dropped before you get rid of him and you lose out. On the other hand, supposing Dele Adebola starts the season on fire and lots of managers get him, his value will rise. Last season some teams ended up with a value of 120m :eek:

As Red says transfers are unlimited until 11:30 on the day of the first match. After that, your selected team will be locked in for that weeks fixtures. Once over, you can then do one transfer a week for free remaining within your budget and additional transfers if you wish with a loss of 4 points from your sides total (this was how it worked last year). You also have one wildcard which you can use any week to totally transfer the look of your side (unlimited ransfers for that week) :)

Guest King Kolo

Have a question.

Just used my Wildcard accidently :mad:

I changed people like Torres for Drogba but then changed them back, does this mean I'll have Torres for tomorrow?

Boys' date=' I'm in the league under Sam Wainwright or Baseball Furie, can you tell me my username for it? :o[/quote']

Don't think you can get peoples usernames up :confused:

your team name is MuahahaFuries if it helps :o

ALSO.......

I did my team kinda straight away, and it was only this morning I thought tho check it.

Did ok with yesterdays games, but my starting CM...... Xabi Alonso :rolleyes:

Have a question.

Just used my Wildcard accidently :mad:

I changed people like Torres for Drogba but then changed them back' date=' does this mean I'll have Torres for tomorrow?[/quote']

No If it was done after half 11 you wont.

Sam get ya username and password, i only want poeple in this that are active.

I've Just Realized I'm 59/59 In The Classic League. :eek:

Hopefully With Rooney & Torres Playing Tonight I Can Get A Few Points. :o

I'm joint bottom with you :P

Have Reina, Vidic, O'Shea, Carrick and Torres all playing today though so should be enough to get off the bottom. Typical that Vidic has to be injured though... and of course I had Shawcross on the bench :rolleyes:

Taken out Campbell for Zamora as well :o

If I put Vidic on the bench and Shawcross in, do I get his points from this week? :D

I'm joint bottom with you :P

Have Reina' date=' Vidic, O'Shea, Carrick and Torres all playing today though so should be enough to get off the bottom. Typical that Vidic has to be injured though... and of course I had Shawcross on the bench :rolleyes:

Taken out Campbell for Zamora as well :o

If I put Vidic on the bench and Shawcross in, do I get his points from this week? :D[/quote']

If Vidic Is Injured He'll Auto Be Swapped With The Sub 1st In Line To Come On I Think...:o