Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

Re: Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

I'm joint bottom with you :P

Have Reina' date=' Vidic, O'Shea, Carrick and Torres all playing today though so should be enough to get off the bottom. Typical that Vidic has to be injured though... and of course I had Shawcross on the bench :rolleyes:

Taken out Campbell for Zamora as well :o

If I put Vidic on the bench and Shawcross in, do I get his points from this week? :D[/quote']

You will get shawcosses points as subs are automatically put in for those that didnt play at the end of all completed matches in order from 1st to 3rd, hope that helps :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah' date=' that's good then, had Shawcross as the first sub. Thanks :)

Just hope that Liverpool don't concede, Torres gets a hat-trick, O'Shea starts for United and they don't concede, and Carrick comes up with an assist and a goal :P[/quote']

United dont concede :eek:... no chance :P

Ah' date=' that's good then, had Shawcross as the first sub. Thanks :)

Just hope that Liverpool don't concede, Torres gets a hat-trick, O'Shea starts for United and they don't concede, and Carrick comes up with an assist and a goal :P[/quote']

To Be Honest I Don't Trust Liverpool To Keep A Clean Sheet Against Defoe/Crouch/Keane. I CAN However SeeThem Edging The Game 3-2 Through A Torres Hat-Trick! :P

As For United, They Will Win By 3 Goals I Think, With Rooney Bagging A Few Points For Me. :P

I Just Wonder Why I Made Agbonlahor Captain & Not Rooney/Torres. :o

You will get shawcosses points as subs are automatically put in for those that didnt play at the end of all completed matches in order from 1st to 3rd' date=' hope that helps :)[/quote']

So does that mean that because I had Alonso as my CM, it'll auto change for Mascherano who is my bench player?

OMG can't believe I got 51 points despite having Howard' date='Baines and Carragher in my squad:eek::o I also had Vidic but it auto changed it to Shawcross:eek: who is in the dream team. Was expecting to keep a clean sheet:o[/quote']

I know, I'm sat 3rd, had Howard as gk but only got a -1 for him, ??

and Alonso was subbed out and Dunne brought in so can't complain with that tbh :o

Alonso has been promptly ditched, and now Denilson comes in to replace him :D

I had 2 players with the * next to their names (I'm assuming they're dream team players) which were Upson and Noble.

Can't get logged into the site at the minute, says there's an error, but if I get on and see it will post here.

I know' date=' I'm sat 3rd, had Howard as gk but only got a -1 for him, ??

and Alonso was subbed out and Dunne brought in so can't complain with that tbh :o

Alonso has been promptly ditched, and now Denilson comes in to replace him :D

I had 2 players with the * next to their names (I'm assuming they're dream team players) which were Upson and Noble.

Can't get logged into the site at the minute, says there's an error, but if I get on and see it will post here.[/quote']

Yeah star indicates Dream team players. The AI is pretty good as you say. Ditched Vidic and picked up Shawcross. Can't complain now can I:D

Also now until the next round of games we can make 3 changes right?

I know' date=' I'm sat 3rd, had Howard as gk but only got a -1 for him, ??

[/quote']

I think you got lucky with that one as they seem to have not penalised Everton's whole defence as they should have (maybe they felt sorry for them :D). Should have been a -4 for all of Everton's defence so run with it while you can :)

Also now until the next round of games we can make 3 changes right?

Afraid not, Akash. Only one transfer allowed ifyou don't want to lose any points. If you make more than one you will have to forfeit 4pts per transfer (unless you use your wildcard).

Just an additional tip from me to say that the next gameweek only have 6 fixtures (midweek games), so you might want to use your transfer(s) tactically to ensure you have a full team playing :)

Thanks Doc.:) And think even i got lucky with Baines and Howard. And checking now Carra got 0 points despite 'Pool losing and conceding 2 goals:confused:

Also just realised how how foolish I was. I picked Anderson fully knowing he would neither score nor assist:o will have to use more than a transfer

Thanks Doc.:) And think even i got lucky with Baines and Howard. And checking now Carra got 0 points despite 'Pool losing and conceding 2 goals:confused:

Also just realised how how foolish I was. I picked Anderson fully knowing he would neither score nor assist:o will have to use more than a transfer

That would be +2pts for the appearance and -1pt per goal conceded - so Carragher's score is correct. If you click the "i" thingymajig (technical term B)) next to a players name, it will give you a breakdown of his points and how his total points is generated so far :)

Hi, can i join your FPL league? Im already in a couple of leagues, but would enjoy battling with ye boys for the season if thats cool. Not sure if my points from the first GW would carry over, or if i start from scratch. Doesn't matter much to me.